Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

2 minutes ago, Iduno said:

So I wake up on Saturday morning and find this, every time I've thought "Might buy a few N-Coins to make another slot" something like this has happened and tbh it's making me think "Should I really spend money on this game?"

The face that we're having to go to a different bloody website to get updates is also terrible on NCSoft's part.

the game just came out bro

need to borrow some bug spray? :o

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Minichi said:

Hopefully they fix the random Crash issue, it makes leveling a hassle since I have to restart the application every time I enter a new area... 

It's almost assuredly an issue with one of your background programs. For example, if I have Razer Synapse open, it crashes BnS at random within 30 minutes.

1 minute ago, Ansu said:

Yeaaah. That not how it works competitively at all. Depending on what you're fighting you will either: a. Open with a Raid (Dash + 2 Second Stun) or you will attempt to counter the enemy with a well placed Vortex. Then try to chain Stuns/Dazes so that you can Rising Eagle and do your Airborne combos. Once you're done there, I usually try to pin down and get a few Stomps off so that I can get a full bar of Focus to use Blade Swarm on Phantom Grips: [RMB]. Works pretty well. Got gold today on my LBD today btw! Gonna get plat soon ez. Hopefully before a nerf, lol.

Yeah, but at low level, this is pretty much the best combo I got. In fact, I don't think I even have an ability that causes stun or daze yet.

Archived