I give up.

Nikirii

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Nikirii said:

NCSoft lost my money at least.

Queue timer went from 113, to 1175 thanks to 279 premiums all piling on the server at once.

Enjoy those few premiums, NCSuk, pretty sure they're gonna pay for your new servers /sarcasm.

"Few" premiums? If youre

2 minutes ago, Nikirii said:

Queue timer went from 113, to 1175 thanks to 279 premiums all piling on the server at once.

Enjoy those few premiums, NCSuk, pretty sure they're gonna pay for your new servers /sarcasm.

How does 113 + 279 = 1175?

2 minutes ago, Cyradus said:

Roll a character on one of the new servers. 

80% of the population does not need to be on the same 2-3 servers. 

Since it takes 6 days to delete my char so i can do so? Or once again resort to the many 5$ ways to pay to play that everyone doesnt notice is just a ploy.

4 minutes ago, Nikirii said:

giphy.gif

Such emo much wow TrollfaceDance.gif.pagespeed.ce.LmzHs31a

1 minute ago, Kraken801 said:

resort to the many 5$ ways to pay to play that everyone doesnt notice is just a ploy.

Did you pay to download the game? Did you pay for the ability to make a character and play for a month? No. Its a FREE game. If you CHOOSE not to pay them anything, then you lose the entitlement to complain about five dollars or call everything some sort of conspiracy. I can't believe the mindset of the free to play users...blows my mind.

9 minutes ago, Nikirii said:

Ummm.. ok Bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out.  Makes more room for others!  /facepalm

3 minutes ago, Cyradus said:

Did you pay to download the game? Did you pay for the ability to make a character and play for a month? No. Its a FREE game. If you CHOOSE not to pay them anything, then you lose the entitlement to complain about five dollars or call everything some sort of conspiracy. I can't believe the mindset of the free to play users...blows my mind.

I payed for a started pack kid so i would learn to shut up before you speak about something you dont even know hahaha. Im not talking about or for the free to play users. Im speaking on behalf of someone who has spent money on the game.

1 minute ago, Mystearica said:

5$ for prem all of u have 5 bucks dont be cheap if you wanna play without waiting its very worth it the game is great

If everyone buy premium , the situation will remain the same , you have to buy premium and cross fingers to people not do the same, because if they do, well queue time will not improve for you lol 

10 minutes ago, Cyradus said:

Roll a character on one of the new servers. 

80% of the population does not need to be on the same 2-3 servers. 

the problem here is a lot of us, we started on said servers and spent money. for instance, I spent $15 on cosmetic, equivalent of a premium. except, because I dont have premium, I am stuck waiting either 3-6+ hours to even play the game. how about instead of making more servers, they increase server capacity. or provide free character transfers to abort shitty servers with queues that literally take a day. not to mention I feel bad for people like my bf, 4-5 hour queue, finally get on to play maybe an hour? and then it kicks him because some server issue. (not because he was afk) and its happened to him now over 3 times within the past 2-3 days.

It's just a bad business model to turn players on each other with this premium vs. non-premium battle. I must admit, I never saw this coming as I knew they wouldn't make the game P2W. But this is a way to make players resentful against NCsoft, not a good long-term strategy.

15 minutes ago, Mystearica said:

5$ for prem all of u have 5 bucks dont be cheap if you wanna play without waiting its very worth it the game is great

where is $5 premium? it's 969 or something which means you have to buy $10 for 800, and another $5 for the extra 400 to put you over to 900s.

10+5=15 its 15 dollars.

personally I spent $15 to just get an outfit..so 15+15 now would be 30 bucks Id have spent. lmao no thanks. BnS nice, but not worth 30 bucks upfront.

Queues are annoying but if that's your reason to quit a game then... lol. Really, it's a f2p game! Most of us knew this was going to happen because this is a long waited game with huge popularity. I do think ncsoft could have handled this in a better way(since they do have years of experience in mmorpgs!) but the queues will get smaller as time goes by.
But oh well. Bye bye

2 minutes ago, marciasfv said:

Queues are annoying but if that's your reason to quit a game then... lol. Really, it's a f2p game! Most of us knew this was going to happen because this is a long waited game with huge popularity. I do think ncsoft could have handled this in a better way(since they do have years of experience in mmorpgs!) but the queues will get smaller as time goes by.
But oh well. Bye bye

it's f2p. yet you have to spend 15 to get into game to play. and they charge 5 bucks for character slot and only provide 2 free ones...LOL whatta joke. they really milking it hard.

5 minutes ago, RocknRolla said:

it's f2p. yet you have to spend 15 to get into game to play. and they charge 5 bucks for character slot and only provide 2 free ones...LOL whatta joke. they really milking it hard.

Yes I agree that this is not the best business model but trust me I've seen way worse. I'm also aware that by the fact that there is worse bussiness models out there it doesn't mean we can't complain about what is wrong with this game but my point is that at least it's nothing that makes the game itself (as in the gameplay) pay to win and that is more important to me right now. Queues will vanish with time. We gotta wait. I'm also bothered by the queues but I like this game and in my opinion it's not a reason to quit if the person really enjoys the game. I'd say give it a few weeks and you will have less queues. 

Archived