Where can I exchange currency?

sAngels

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, TakunDes said:

People like me are getting a bit tired of grinding. Those who can only play few hours a week will suffer from this until currency exchange are out.

and the prices of market keeps going high everyday im starting to get worried...

What makes you think you can actually grind venture tokens? Their drop rate is something like .00001%

On 22/01/2016 at 1:58 AM, Rukkirii said:

The Currency Exchange is currently not available at this time. We'll be sure to let everyone know if it comes back. :)

Well, any more specific news,  as part of the Premium pacaged includes reduced exchange fees on the currency exchange, but it is not in the game so we are effectively paying for something we have not got, this is also a legitimate reason to legally apply for a reimbursement of the costs and due to it being clearly advertised as part of the package the law would be on our side.

1 minute ago, Elvenmad said:

Well, any more specific news,  as part of the Premium pacaged includes reduced exchange fees on the currency exchange, but it is not in the game so we are effectively paying for something we have not got, this is also a legitimate reason to legally apply for a reimbursement of the costs and due to it being clearly advertised as part of the package the law would be on our side.

I would definitely be in favor for that if I lived in the US... as an european, though,  it is way too much struggle, and I think this is what they bet on with their shitty lying publicity campaign. But bottom line, I am unhappy with the value I got for my money.

20 minutes ago, victorfilip said:

I would definitely be in favor for that if I lived in the US... as an european, though,  it is way too much struggle, and I think this is what they bet on with their shitty lying publicity campaign. But bottom line, I am unhappy with the value I got for my money.

I have to agree, the perks for premium are very trivial and certainly not worth the cost.

Personally I think the majority of players who did purchase Premium or the cheap starter pack at launch only did so for one perk, the queue priority. and most of the 1 month ones will be expiring around now, but now the game as 'settled' down now, login queues are no issue any more I can foresee a huge drop in Premium purchases. 

I do have premium myself but I have no reasons at all to 'renew' it there is nothing it contains at all would benefit me in anyway

Archived