190mins wait to play?

dyuran

why did i get this game for, just to wait this long just to log-in, or they did this for another strategy to get people to pay for premium? but if everybody did pay for premium the wait would still be the same at that point. are servers that limited or they expected so little for the game that they didnt foresee this much people to play the game.

so i decided to delete  chr. so i can create on a new one, again with the waiting just to delete a character, yet another ploy for people to buy more slots.

starting to feel like not F2P rather free to play but you will wait forever. 

how do they expect people to go premium when we cant even play the game in the 1st place, usually i go premium after a few hrs/days playing when i know its worth my money and time. i dont know, hope they fix this problem.

most of us feel your pain. I've been waiting for 9 hours. it sucks. They are implementing new servers as fast as the dev's can build them. it may just take a bit longer. my suggestion if you want to get in and get premium started, either log in and wait it out (im sure things will start to die down later tonight), or try another server with a lower pop to get in faster. once you have premium on the account, it doesn't matter which server you bought it on, it affects the account. 

I have to wait till my check is deposited at midnight, I I'm being patient with the queues. I was going to go premium anyways, this just cements the deal. 

yep this is unacceptable.. I might unsintall the game , and my 3 friend also .... we CANT play YOURE GAME

been 3 1/2 hours now (started at 19:00 est), on master hong. and am still in queues (345/3140) 2 of my firend when to bed...... 

barely played the game yet, i dont know if im gonna play this for sure dont want to pay premium and not play it it after a few days that i realize i dont like it. i mean you dont buy a car without taking it for a test drive. 

4 minutes ago, dyuran said:

barely played the game yet, i dont know if im gonna play this for sure dont want to pay premium and not play it it after a few days that i realize i dont like it. i mean you dont buy a car without taking it for a test drive. 

exactly and , new server are not going to help queue on old one. its just going to make more queue on more servers

a game like this need 50 servers of 15000 player.

It's pretty ridiculous how huge of a jump of Premium Members there are now. I've been in queue since 2PM and now it's 10:30 PM. I first logged in around 11am with a 30 minute queue but I had to leave and I guess I either got kicked out or my computer messed something up. Now I'm number 107 of 3544 and there are 852 Premium Members waiting to get in. I also have a wait time of 533 minutes. Yesterday I just didn't even try after waiting 3 hours.

My character's feet have already turned into raisins from standing in this dumb water. Soon I'll have to remake my character because she'll just completely get dissolved in it and get washed away without stepping foot into this ridiculous game.

5 minutes ago, Loliwag said:

It's pretty ridiculous how huge of a jump of Premium Members there are now. I've been in queue since 2PM and now it's 10:30 PM. I first logged in around 11am with a 30 minute queue but I had to leave and I guess I either got kicked out or my computer messed something up. Now I'm number 107 of 3544 and there are 852 Premium Members waiting to get in. I also have a wait time of 533 minutes. Yesterday I just didn't even try after waiting 3 hours.

My character's feet have already turned into raisins from standing in this dumb water. Soon I'll have to remake my character because she'll just completely get dissolved in it and get washed away without stepping foot into this ridiculous game.

Yeah, I am still in queue, and popped into it at 1pm. Apparently I still have 20 people in front of me, and at one point it said two minutes. Then a bunch of people bought premium, and that was 5 hours ago.

I just wish I wasn't immobilized and constantly wishing to play, otherwise I could carry on some other tasks or chores and later feel good when I'm finally in.  <--- If this is you, perfect, just get up off your butt and do something. However, the problem is when you actually try to manage your time, when you sacrifice other activities to make time for the game.... for what..... wait? then when you finally get in the game, all that hype is gone, just like bleh whatever..

• Yaviey locked and unlocked this topic

Yesterday there was consistently a 9 premium queue. Today that jumped up into the hundreds. 

This is the first MMO i've played that had such a thing as a queue. I honestly Don't understand why they designed the game this way. I played a game that had ONE channel for each map and there wasn't a queue to log in there. Why is this even a problem? Why would they design the game like this? 

You know the people who play this game have work, school, etc. What are we supposed to do? Start the login process when we wake up in the morning and hope that we get logged in (and not disconnected) by the time we get home from a 9-5? 

You guys are some serious launch noobs.  This has happened at the launch of almost every MMO in the last decade.  If you can't handle it, don't ever install another MMO that's been out for less than a month.  I just saved you hours and hours of incessant bitching and moaning and bellyaching like little gimme gimme entitled children.  Thank me later.

If you have a weekend off, the queues aren't a problem. On the other hand, the vast majority of their demographic doesn't always have a spare 4-10 hours to commit to a game (1-2 spent waiting), and you can't very well do anything else if you're waiting for something in demand; you'll get kicked if you aren't present to play when the queue finally reaches you.

One might say that they downloaded Disneyland Simulator 2015. Though to be fair, the game, as far as I can see in the trailers, isn't all that gimmicky. And in addition, I respect that the company doesn't try to strain its servers to the brim. A couple game companies I've played with had severe chronic lag issues because they wouldn't limit server loads or implement more servers.

Hopefully NCSoft rents enough servers to get them through the first few months in one piece or they will have a rocky start and a bad reputation. They need to get the non-premium queue <250 people (potentially up to 500 would be reasonable) if they want to keep the majority of players that have other appealing options.

Archived