Server Transfer unresponsive

LionHeart

good to know gives me a measure of peace of mind since i havent heard anything since that one set of questions regarding character names and if i needed refunds for nccoin well heres to hoping things go smooth for them so i can get it done and over with sooner rather then later but in the end it is what it is and they do have a lot on their plate right now so itll take time regardless just good to know its actually happening and that people are getting it :)

Hello GM's
Just curious if you could help push my ticket. Ive been waiting for a Server Transfer of my characters name, founders items and a replenished nccoin amount but still havent received them even though my all of guildys who put in a ticket after me have already did. For some reason I was asked twice to confirm the transition and the GM's asked me to log off so they could make the changes but literary pass 24hours later and still nothing. This whole time I havent logged in because I dont want to interfere if they decide to make the switches. Ticket was sent on early Sunday  Jan. 17th, Please Help = /.  I'm a masters founders buyer and have bought 2 Christmas outfits and the white rosetta ones if that helps to know how much to replenish my nccoins faster and to change my name and give back all my Founders items  >.<.

Whats annoying is when you waited almost a week. then they decided to give you a starter pack instead of a extended booster pack as a master pack owner.

http://imgur.com/a/IxM3o

SO i have to wait another week for them to actually give me my extended booster pack? I want my keys and Trading pouches. One of you guys are surely gonna be fkd over like me. This is BS.

20 minutes ago, YuriScarlet said:

Whats annoying is when you waited almost a week. then they decided to give you a starter pack instead of a extended booster pack as a master pack owner.

http://imgur.com/a/IxM3o

SO i have to wait another week for them to actually give me my extended booster pack? I want my keys and Trading pouches. One of you guys are surely gonna be fkd over like me. This is BS.

Doesnt help that these emails back and forth are basically not being read.  These are robotic replies and EVERYTHING we listed is us trying to explain what we need back. Stop skimming and sit down and read what we're saying to you please! If im saying i need my name changed to so and so, my nccoins replenished, and all my masters founders items back, i should not be getting multiple emails on what im needing.

• NCSOFT

Hi Everyone,

As you can see from this thread, this offer has proven to be a popular option and as it requires a labour-intensive manual process it is taking a while to process the requests.

Our Customer Support team is working as fast as they can, but they are a bit backed up right now as they balance this and other critical tasks.

If you have received an unsatisfactory response I recommend you submit a new ticket detailing the issue, we do want to help you. 

Archived