BnS crashs after I click play now.

Toxicwaste23

Just now, MinkZ said:

Guys i have a way to fix it !!!! :3

Em i went in the Folder C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher and clicked on the NCUptdateHelper.exe you guys do this as well (doppel klick you know xD) than i restart game and now im in the Chrakter menu so i dont know if this will crash again but i hope that it wont xD

Hope it will func with you guys to , wish you a lots of fun ^^

Worked for me, thanks a ton NikeZ

invalid argument error

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Skyelatte said:

what exactly did you do? was the launcher running ect when u got the error?

Followed NikeZ guide

Just had everything off before I did it. Said Invalid Error or whatever and then relaunched the client and it went past the BNS logo and into the pin screen.
Everything went okay until like 5 minutes of gameplay. Got the same error but now im going to try disable all the razor stuff.

But before I couldn't get past the logo and now I can for sure.

just retried NikeZ fix but still not working i get the INVALID ARGUMENT ERROR  it repairs a small 87kb file , then i get the BnS logo , then 20 sec's later crashes to BnSCrashereport box still with no error logs i can see or find and i still don't even have a config file in my doc's 

:(

19 minutes ago, Skyelatte said:

im done with this.. reinstalling windows, apperantly having razer in the past *cricket*ed my world up

you sure its worth it , as i've tested no joke about 100-150 games on my pc over last 5-6 days trying to get this to work  ( as i build and test rigs)  and i'm testing 3 beta's , everyone of them works fully i've even changes video cards from a nvidia msi gtx 760 4gb card to a ati msi r9 280x 3gb and no joy 

the thing that confuses me the most is that i don't even get a config file , so to me the games no even starting up 

and i've just tested the same game files on a spare crap lower end amd gaming pc at home now  ( copied across on a usb stick ) and got it to work 1st time 

i feel like banging my head against a wall at the moment 

Have the same problem as many other players have. In launcher when I press play now, the circle logo shows in the desktop, after 10-20sec game crashes and shows dll error. Tried delete gameguard, changed chrome keyboard from Y to N, deleted all razer programs and stuff from my comp, tried file repair, tried NClaunchhelper. Nothin works, just crash every time when the circle BnS logo appears

Made a ticket, let's wait what they say. Friend playing right next to me, feels so good man :))))

Unfortunately to those sending tickets it will most likely take days to get a response because there will be literally HUNDREDS of tickets being sent every hour and I think that they're a little short staffed to read and respond to them all the moment they get them. I too am having this problem but please be patient guys they'll get to us when they can.

5 minutes ago, Cuddlemachine said:

Unfortunately to those sending tickets it will most likely take days to get a response because there will be literally HUNDREDS of tickets being sent every hour and I think that they're a little short staffed to read and respond to them all the moment they get them. I too am having this problem but please be patient guys they'll get to us when they can.

i know it and dont say anything about the time, but i really tired to fix this error again and again because i had that problem before..its annoying

1 minute ago, Alwayz said:

And it's nice to pay premium when your not able to play :))))

same..hah i paid money for that game, and know im really afraid to buy something from games shop again because i can have error after maintenance :D

FYI, don't know how many of you have some Razer stuff, but installed Razer Synapse again and now game is working again. Don't really know wtf is wrong with this game, earlier I needed to disable all Razer stuff cause game keeps crashing after 10min or so.

1 minute ago, Alwayz said:

FYI, don't know how many of you have some Razer stuff, but installed Razer Synapse again and now game is working again. Don't really know wtf is wrong with this game, earlier I needed to disable all Razer stuff cause game keeps crashing after 10min or so.

Hmm I'll give reinstalling my Razer stuff again. Thanks for the idea. I'll update my status after I'm done.

5 minutes ago, Alwayz said:

hmm ill try o_O

12 minutes ago, Alwayz said:

working...i have no words for support team...

Archived