BnS crashs after I click play now.

Toxicwaste23

I think i found the issue guys but i cant fix it so my friend pulled up his working files hes in the game right now and in the path

C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\Download his is empty mine comes up with an additional folder labeled BnS and when I try and delete it it replaces itself within 1-2 seconds with another copy

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Muzashii said:

I think i found the issue guys but i cant fix it so my friend pulled up his working files hes in the game right now and in the path

C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\Download his is empty mine comes up with an additional folder labeled BnS and when I try and delete it it replaces itself within 1-2 seconds with another copy

folder is empty here, crashing as always

I'm also giving this area a serious look since the folder  doesn't seem to be the definitive problem. Under pathing C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher there's a FileInfoMap_NCWest.dat document when opened with text document you will see an area labeled NCUpdater.dll:1138688:2ef55e02e31a1cf3d9bb98fa454c96f6c9f9a537:0 which is popping up for us when we get the crash report not sure if this is where the issue is happening or not

2 minutes ago, SirLouie said:

do they have a changelog atleast so we know what has changed?

do you mean changes that came with the last update? If you do, i guess the only change that they did was the spam bots have to be at least 10 lvl to use faction chat.

Archived