BnS crashs after I click play now.

Toxicwaste23

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Smuwlan said:

But my game has been working fine just disable the Razer services.. Its obviously not the problem

i meant to save time for testing to remove razor services and only leave the drivers, i don't think in anyway its razors fault in anyway

its NCsofts launchers is totally screwed and has gotten worse since v15 patch come out this afternoon

the reason i was saying just take the stuff off was is that if your playing in full screen and have to tab screen all the time to turn stuff on/off all the time you have a good chance of freezing the game or crashing to desktop etc by mistake

on this pc i never once been able to start the game ,

i can't even create the systemconfig file that should be in my doc's etc , 

yet on my low end amd testing  rig , i can play without crashing or anything

me thinks it time to stop p'ing about with this until the launchers fixed and play Ghost in the shell witch isn't even finished yet but at least works

I don't have razer installed or at least I can't find anything called like this in the ms config/services so ... my problem is not razer but i'm crashing all the time, I can say that before the patch I had the problem but after 4 or 5 logins I was able to log and play normaly.  Now I can't log at all.

yea its definitely not razer i went through hell to delete every single file and every document regarding razer and the processes services etc and im still getting the crash report after the play button sigh. This seriously is demoralizing and is a re-occuring event

Disabling all Razer products is not working at all. The game ran fine last night, and now today I cannot get passed the password screen. Can a Dev please get in here and let us know if there is a fix coming? I would like to play at some point this weekend.

its NOT RAZR. I have no razr keyboard nor software and am getting the same crash at login as everyone else.

Its Incompetence.  Take my nccoin, but dont provide me with the service i paid for.  A stable game.

But then i have friends who've been logged in all week with no problems.  So go figure....................

Eu não tenho nenhuma componentes Razer ou software e estou recebendo as mesmas falhas como todos os outros. Eu não posso nem entrar no jogo passado o logotipo BNS inicial em janelas. Este é o dia 3 de 4 esta semana eu estou gastando mais horas à espera de solução de problemas e realmente jogar.
Eles podem lançar novas bonitas guarda-roupa e cabelo perucas na loja, mas eles não se preocupam com ppl sendo capaz de fazer logon toda a semana.
Sua ganância corporativa típica. tudo sobre o $$$$$$.

Archived