BnS crashs after I click play now.

Toxicwaste23

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay narrowed down the issue to one service "Razer Game Scanner".

If you have the "Razer Chroma SDK Service" stopped after you re-install Razer Synapse it will not work. However if you only stop the "Razer Game Scanner" it does work.

11 minutes ago, Cuddlemachine said:

Ok so let me get this straight. You guys have Uninstalled+ Reinstalled Razer synapse, then you start the game and it instantly crashes?. DO NOT end the razer synapse process until you are on your character (if you get that far)

Cuddlemachine , i'd say just uninstall the extra razor software in total and just leave your drivers installed as that way your not need to worry about disabling services etc , i tried this myself on one of my many a temps but i have more of a problem in the way the game starts or not for me , but doing it that way your make it easier on yourself just incase you miss or disable the wrong thing 

as you can also way just reinstall the extra stuff that comes with razor later on

4 minutes ago, ScarletAcacia said:

Are they even aware of the issue atm? Usually I am patient and good, but this time it is just too much. Every single patch CTD happens. Now this time around I don't think they are even aware of it. 

i reported this via a ticket at 4 am gmt and have a reply from support at 5am ish gmt with a request for the normal dx files etc ,

then at 1pm this afternoon they request me to run hijackthis and i sent them the report it crated ,

so they do know and do seem to be trying to work out whats going on as the released a patch this afternoon (15v)

but that seems to have made the problem worse

i've left my browser open on my ticket page just incase they request extra scans etc or want to try a fix etc 

1 minute ago, Pizz001 said:

i reported this via a ticket at 4 am gmt and have a reply from support at 5am ish gmt with a request for the normal dx files etc ,

then at 1pm this afternoon they request me to run hijackthis and i sent them the report it crated ,

so they do know and do seem to be trying to work out whats going on as the released a patch this afternoon (15v)

but that seems to have made the problem worse

i see then. should we try sending hijackthis file so that they can analyze it better?

9 minutes ago, Sakurawings said:

anyone getting this problem? i tried reinstalling and the installation doesnt even come with launcher or something... i get this error every time

2oZw73q.jpg

that error looks like you may have changed the default reinstalled folder and windows has lost the desktop link to the game , its a easy fix just go to the game folder and right click the game launcher and pick "send to desktop" , it will recreate a working link ...or if you have uninstalled the game and still have the "old \BnS icon that you can see from you pic , you can just delete it and reinstal the game as it will create a new working link 

5 minutes ago, ScarletAcacia said:

i see then. should we try sending hijackthis file so that they can analyze it better?

if you've ticketed them and already sent the dxdiag file , then yeah its not a bad idea as it shows the services and reeg links that are running

I have been having this problem since game launch.  I have opened three separate tickets and the support department cannot seem to come up with anything that is conclusive.  I have sent them all the information they have requested  and still nothing.  I cannot log in but now the pre-long in screen with the golden snake just stays on my desk top. I have uninstalled all of my Razer components and just bought a normal keyboard/ mouse and am still having the same problem. Cannot log into game, sometimes I get a 4049 error

window and sometimes just the crash report.  I have two open tickets to support but nothing as of yet.  So frustrating. 

6 minutes ago, Sakurawings said:

i cant find the launcher anywhere though

if you installed the game to the default folder it will be in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\bin\ client.exe 

but you 99% of the time get a error about having to use the ncsoft game luncher giving you a 3002 error

best way to work arond that it just rerun the bnbinstaller and that should fix the missing reg / gameguard links and if your luck the game will start

also it will put a new BnS link back on your desktop

dude i just got in the game... what i did is i went to the BnS bin i deleted all file below client  and the 3 files in between BnSCrashReport..exe and the client.exe...... then i started the game without clicking in the repair i think it auto auto repaired itself when i click on play because it say so while loading.. im in game right now ill post back if anything happens in an hour

Archived