BnS crashs after I click play now.

Toxicwaste23

After i click play now my game starts the opening logo and then crashs. I sent in the crash a couple of times.

It says " An error has occurred in your BnS client. An error report has been made regarding the status of the installed BnS client, you hardware configuration, the DDL list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other clients errors." 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled like 8 times, I ran a fix for registries, and the game still gives me this error i haven't been able to use my early access at all because of it.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Toxicwaste23 said:

After i click play now my game starts the opening logo and then crashs. I sent in the crash a couple of times.

It says " An error has occurred in your BnS client. An error report has been made regarding the status of the installed BnS client, you hardware configuration, the DDL list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other clients errors." 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled like 8 times, I ran a fix for registries, and the game still gives me this error i haven't been able to use my early access at all because of it.

Hi Toxicwaste23,

Sorry to hear you're running into those issues. Please be sure to put in a Support Ticket so that we can take a look at what's going on.

Thank you,

-Blade & Soul Team

41 minutes ago, Toxicwaste23 said:

Have you ever been able to run the game before?. I noticed when my game crashed bns would still be in the background somehow still running so i end the task in task manager

So, I am getting sort of the same issue. I manage to get into the game and can even select my character, but when the opening cinematic starts, it immediately crashes to the desktop and gives me some window that wants me to submit the crash...

Update: If I skip the opening cinematic, it loads into the game just fine.

Just installed this game for the first time to night and all i'm getting is the same as the above pic , i've even tried the razer services fix and i know my drivers and stuffs up to date

Bit disappointed that i can't even played it after installing it 

13 minutes ago, Quickshots said:

Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005  try this guys http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=26347

i've tried that , also my drivers / dx , i've disabled my av + firewall as a test

i re repaired the files on each test and i've even tried to play in compatibility mode win7/8 + admin  on my windows 10 pc this game is unplayable 

i've also tested out other games like Wildstar , STO , SWTOR , COD3 etc and no problem

1 hour ago, Tihusky said:

Same issue. Is there a fix yet? I started happening yesterday. CZWW_BjWEAAFjqJ.png:large

No error message at all , just the BnScrash box , 100% same as this pic and i've reported all my tries each time but given up trying to play sofar

OK to add some confusing to this ,

i have a back up  gaming pc / testing rig all amd  ,my main pc's a msi xpower  i7 4770 oc'd to 4.2/4.7 ssd 16gb ram 1800oc'd and msi gtx 760 4gb win 10 with this rig  everytime i try to play i just crash as said before without any errors etc

i decided to copy the game folder across my network and install it on the amd pc 4.1 0c'd to 4.5  a10-6800k apu + a r9 200 3gb ( giving 13gb video ram with apu link)  300gb 7200 rpm laptop drive win 10 16gb ram after installing the game and then dropping in the files i ran a game fix, it now works 100% without errors after it replaced a few small files

and i've managed to lvl up a caster up to lvl 10 and the games fun  

it's just a pity i can't get it to play on my main pc not matter what i try :(

i still only get the screen logo and then after a 4 min wait, i crash and have to task manager the game  

2 minutes ago, Yheap said:

I found out how to fix this error. is simple please download the file bsengine_Shipping.dll and so the exchange which already has the folder so back up and running at least worked with me

Do you have a link to this? I would love to try it since im out of options

I've just tried this fix , by getting a copy of the dll from my working game also as no link was posted  and did a bit of googling and come up with this post 

Home > Developed by NC Soft > All files for Blade & Soul Blade & Soul > Fix bsengine_shipping.dll file missing or corrupt or not found problems.

http://www.dllmissing.com/fix-missing-or-not-found-bsengineshippingdll-errors-40829

also this link http://www.solvusoft.com/en/files/missing-not-found-error/dll/windows/nc-soft/blade-soul/bsengine-shipping-dll/

unhappily still not working on my main pc but fine on my back up 

Alright after the maintenance which just happened i get this freaking error again, can't get past the NCsoft logo screen when the game crashes. didn't have that problem at all up until this maintenance.

Archived