BnS crashs after I click play now.

Toxicwaste23

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Alwayz said:

FYI, don't know how many of you have some Razer stuff, but installed Razer Synapse again and now game is working again. Don't really know wtf is wrong with this game, earlier I needed to disable all Razer stuff cause game keeps crashing after 10min or so.

very strange, i decided to give your suggestion and try so i opened "ccleaner" and uninstalled razer synapse AND the chroma sdk and decided, wtf i'll try the game again. It worked...but I didnt even bother reinstalling razer synapse.

5 minutes ago, shilkas said:

so u mean, run game with razer stuff but in the game end all processes?

Correct, if you keep all the razer stuff running background it keeps crashing say like 10min or so. I closed all razer thingies and tried to launch the game, still same error all over again......

Ok update.. I uninstalled my Razer drivers/software - everything! Stopped using all Razer products and for some reason with the most recent patch my client crashed at the BnS logo.

Strangely enough, I reinstalled Synapse and hooked up my Razer mouse and the client seems to have launched successfully passed the BnS logo page. Now it's time to see if the game will crash like it used to... *crosses fingers*

2 minutes ago, Kelbear said:

Ok update.. I uninstalled my Razer drivers/software - everything! Stopped using all Razer products and for some reason with the most recent patch my client crashed at the BnS logo.

Strangely enough, I reinstalled Synapse and hooked up my Razer mouse and the client seems to have launched successfully passed the BnS logo page. Now it's time to see if the game will crash like it used to... *crosses fingers*

Don't forget to end all razer processes once you're in game or you will still crash!

1 minute ago, shilkas said:

you are right but i paid money for comfortable game not for that ****

I payed for it as well but it's not even 6 months old for NA/EU and frankly to have this little amount of bugs that have such easy work around is amazing. WoW, GW, GW2, AION, those games had 10x as many issues as this in their first 6 months.

Archived