BnS crashs after I click play now.

Toxicwaste23

On 27/01/2016 at 10:58 PM, Skyelatte said:

I'd love to try this , but the game crashes before even making a config file :(    

THIS IS A BLOODY JOKE

every game i have inc 200+ in steam games works also tested SWTOR / STO / neverwinter / elite dangerous ...even guildwars 1 + 2 , wildstar 

i even bought Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition .....and Ghost in the shell from steam in last 24 hr's and that not even been fully finished yet and it works GREAT

this "released" game just crashes before you can even get a config file or error file is made :(

i can't even find error in the mmc / pc log's and all log folders or files within the game folders are empty

glad i didn't waste my money on this game or on the DLC's / coin's  as i would have  normally by now 

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

an error as occured in your blade soul client . an error report has been made regarding the status of the installed blade & soul client, your hardware configuration, the dll list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other client errors

still not working for me and yes i did this too https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207814563.

Support have just emailed back to me after ticketing them  , and i've sent them the requested scan logs ( and a link to this forums post)

once they look hopefully they will get back to me ,

if they have any fix's / idea's i'll post once i receive the reply back from them 

Same problem , i allready tested it in the beta and it work perfectly. So installed yesterday the complete version and played it a very long time without any probs and today i want to continue and i have this crash report so , i hope this will be fixed soon ^^

Guys i have a way to fix it !!!! :3

Em i went in the Folder C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher and clicked on the NCUptdateHelper.exe you guys do this as well (doppel klick you know xD) than i restart game and now im in the Chrakter menu so i dont know if this will crash again but i hope that it wont xD

Hope it will func with you guys to , wish you a lots of fun ^^

2 minutes ago, NikeZ said:

Em i went in the Folder C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher and clicked on the NCUptdateHelper.exe you guys do this as well (doppel klick you know xD) than i restart game and now im in the Chrakter menu so i dont know if this will crash again but i hope that it wont xD

invalid argument

Getting the same error, can't launch the game after todays update.

First time having an issue launching the game.

edit: the game opened normally for me when I left the razer chroma SDK process running. weird.

16 minutes ago, Skyelatte said:

invalid argument

i just tried Nikez's fix , it did make me download a new patch v15  then it did a repair but other then getting a text file saying 100% cpu i then get a pop up saying the same as skyelatte error of  invalid argument  :( ,

so i'm still waiting for support to get back to me after i sent them dx and hijackthis.log they asked for 

but nice try nikez

1 minute ago, Pizz001 said:

i just tried Nikez's fix , it did make be download a new patch v15  then it did a repair but other then getting a text file saying 100% cpu i then get a pop up saying the same as skyelatte error of  invalid argument  :( ,

so i'm still waiting for support to get back to me after i sent them dx and hijackthis.log they asked for 

but nice try nikez

im not alone! yay

also i can say is , i claim the parrot and eye patch as were stuck in the in the same boat ,  still not heard back from the techs yet , but they did reply back very fast to me today ,

so i hope and pray that the logs are helping them out that i sent to them this morning

Got the same error. It was working for me till todays patch...

I did use the following method to get it to work yesterday:

• To do this, first navigate to “MyDocuments\BnS\NCWEST”
  • Once in the NCWEST folder you should see the ClientConfiguration
  • Right click the ClientConfiguration file and select Edit
  • After selecting Edit you need to locate the following line <option name='use-chroma-keyboard' value='y'/>
  • Change the value from Y to N and then Save and Close.

But now after the patch same old error..."An error has occurred in your BnS client. An error report has been made regarding the status of the installed BnS client, you hardware configuration, the DDL list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other clients errors."

Oh what fun....

I put in a ticket and we will see what happens...

Just now, Oonii said:

• After selecting Edit you need to locate the following line <option name='use-chroma-keyboard' value='y'/>

But now after the patch same old error..."An error has occurred in your BnS client. An error report has been made regarding the status of the installed BnS client, you hardware configuration, the DDL list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other clients errors."

Oh what fun....

be glad you got the config file , my game crashes even before its created 

7 minutes ago, Oonii said:

Oh what fun....

Wow that was a quick response! Now that is what I call customer service!  They got back to me within 10 minutes after submitting my ticket. Sent them some more information about my PC. When and if I get something back from them that fixes my issue I will share it on this thread.

Worked for me, thanks a ton NikeZ

Archived