Just updated client now I cant run the client after loginning

imgregduh

1 minute ago, eagleseye360 said:

I am having the same thingi don't know if i should redownload but i dont wanna redownload cause it takes like two hours so plzzzz fix this

DO not reinstall it. You will still have the same issue. however, if you'd rather watch a bar fill for two hours, they'll still likely be fixing it. B)

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a couple of hours. Not great timing, granted...but I've managed a lot of hours (more than 20) since head-start (and many more than most launches). This is not a rookie programming squad working on this. It will get sorted sooner rather than later. Don't anyone tell me they don't have many other games installed to play whilst waiting. This is hardly a nightmare launch for most (unless you were daft enough to roll on Mushin).  

they r keeping a patch roll back as an option? hell if they just did it in the first place it could be done already now how ever long they wait 2 do that then we got 2 wait even longer for the game so what do we get for this down time cuz this is lame why dont they take the servers down so others cant play it also i feel this isnt fair!!!

Just now, Lilizu said:

DO not reinstall it. You will still have the same issue. however, if you'd rather watch a bar fill for two hours, they'll still likely be fixing it. B)

i can confirm that this statement is true been redownloading it for 2 hours xD

Just now, Nitrostealth said:

I remember when I was on windows 10, until I took an arrow to the knee.  Then reverted to windows 7 Keepo

had a strange feeling to do the same but didnt , i now regret my lifes choices

Archived