Just updated client now I cant run the client after loginning

imgregduh

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KIbita said:

Not everyone sits at their computer 24/7 to play computer games. We actually have to work for a living and don't get much play time. I think that's why everyone is upset. Of course if people like you or others have 24/7 cause you don't work then that's why you are so calm. I would be calm too if I didn't have to work the next few days too ^^

even if u have work/school ur still far ahead of the players that will be starting 3 days from now and the server will be up tom or even sooner... stop complaining we probably will get something out of it 2 like a server present or something along those lines

ErrID_10000 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(10000)
ErrID_10001 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(10001)
ErrID_10002 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(10002)
ErrID_10003 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(10003)
ErrID_10004 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(10004)
ErrID_10005 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(10005)
ErrID_10006 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(10006)
ErrID_10007 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(10007)

Since latest update where it won't run.  Rip :(

Archived