Just updated client now I cant run the client after loginning

imgregduh

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the same issue. I immediately checked my Task Manager. I had B&S still running in my task manager along with GameGuard and the launcher so I forced closed everything and restarted my computer. After my computer booted up, I opened my Task Manager and checked to see if any of the NC software was possibly launching itself in the startup. 

After carefully looking over everything, I noticed no NC soft program running. I relaunched the B&S client and hit the repair button. I was able to launch the game after that.

There's probably some employee actually reading through this crap to get information like ::

1 minute ago, Mgizle said:

I had the same issue. I immediately checked my Task Manager. I had B&S still running in my task manager along with GameGuard and the launcher so I forced closed everything and restarted my computer. After my computer booted up, I opened my Task Manager and checked to see if any of the NC software was possibly launching itself in the startup. 

After carefully looking over everything, I noticed no NC soft program running. I relaunched the B&S client and hit the repair button. I was able to launch the game after that.

I'll take my leave now. GOOD LUCK NC. TAKE MY 150$ AND BUY YOURSELVES A COFFEE, cause you better fix this shiz, man I'm srs.

my boy friend he is playing BS on laptop too, but Win10. He did not log off, and he can still play now. I am running on Win10 PC with updated Patch, have the problem can not log in. Yesterday I don even have the log in window, then I updated my system from Win8 to Win10, it did work in the morning tho. Hope my information is helpful. For those are stilling playing, you'd better do not log off. 

Archived