Just updated client now I cant run the client after loginning

imgregduh

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NeoJinko said:

that moment when ur planning to stay up all night but u realize you have real world stuff 2 do tom....

welp

good thing i make bad decissions alll niiiigghhttteeeerrr itttt isssss

exactly...

I have to say, I don't mind when companies post on social media to give people some real time updates. But for the love of god, post the details on the forums. I mean, they ARE their forums. Why not post in them when they have issues, or when they release new patches.

Wonder more, why a patch on Sunday morning (wel Sunday morning for me Euro Zone) i guess 9pm PST and nowhere a message for a patch comming; why do we have twitter and and forum, and above all an own website again? oh yah so we can hire a person to write things on twitter.... Game Companies got so weird with that but that might be me...

Throughout the year I read about psychologist trying to figure out why gamers are so addicted. Why we tune people out when we game, cause we just don't want to be disturbed. Artricle's on our Psychy's. And now this shit happens. Where are those same people to help with this shit. FIX the game!.

Archived