Unfairness Soul Arena

Gman

Just want to tell you my frustration: This soul arena is complete unfair. We all know that there is a unballance between the classes. Only a few can kill it in a decent time to get a good achievement. Some classes (with identical gears) can do 2x more dmg. This should realy be addressed.

I have to agree ... for the achievement "Breaking the Arena" you have to beat Hae Mujin within 2:30 min. And since the boss on stage 4 has 64.800.000.000 HP you need to have 432.000.000 constant damage per second to clear the condition of the achievement. With my current gear i need an increase in DPS by 50%!!! to get this achievement.

It's not the first time we got this event with Hae Mujin, or this type of event at all. It was always impossibla for the majority of players to beat the last stage of it.

50% DPS increase is a lot. But I guess it could be possible to happen during the event time?

I myself have to chance for that. On my first try, though I did lots of mistakes, I only had like 134 million dps. It's just out of my league and its best to accept that.

The Dmg needed is a bit ridiculous. Just to get the lowest rewards u need 230-240 mil for a 4:30 clear. My SF can barely even get the lowest rewards for this event with a +16 batal weapon and +17 soul/heart and it's one of the strongest classes if ya dont hack.

On top of it this event doesnt even really give any rewards if ya dont have a really high geared good class or are hacking up the ass. Should have been 7 min to unlock the 5 sterling/vial at least.

This type of event is regrettable, it is only favorable for classes with a lot of damage, I saw many blade dancers and blade masters rerolling for bard, as I don't have the money for that I had to get rid of the debuff build and at great cost I managed to achieve all 4: 30min, this event is for whales only.

On 22/09/2023 at 14:41, Gman said:

Meu personagem é hm40+ com quase mais de 5500ap e meu melhor tempo é de apenas 5 minutos. É simplesmente impossível obter recompensas úteis com isso.

your ap is very high, use some food or sanctum buffs, you only need to improve 30 seconds for the second achievement, you can do it.

I switched to gun from BM. But my BM easily had 400++ sustain on fire ( i played light on breaker / CC) and i have less on gun. Burst is higher but sustain is not. Im 10 sec short of the title(best time so far 2:40) and I dont have whale DPS .16500 bap not massive.

Challenge it is, but not impossible. The 3 min mark that is.

i also believe that there is a huge advantage for DD classes compared to support classes in such "DPS events" .. nevertheless many ppl are expecting that they will be able to finish the highest tier of the event with random gear which is maybe also not right ... maybe some ppl must concentrate in raising their gear before trying to compete with "Whales" 

as for me (ASTRO) with good gear i can finish in arround 2 mins, tho astro has prolly the lowest DPS from all classes..

just a tip for the most ppl that are few seconds from finishing it

-> use DAREDEVIL + UNLUCKY insignias !!! this will grant you those 10-20 secs for sure !

yup totally agree...some of these achievements are ridicules. for instance the achievements for the bat/and soul badge you have to clear stg 8 skysong 30 times to get the achievements like c'mon its hard enough to get a party for stg 5 let alone stg 8. but then NCsoft don't care about it's communities and players so pretty much going on deaf ears. 

On 9/29/2023 at 3:40 AM, MrAlot said:

yup totally agree...some of these achievements are ridicules. for instance the achievements for the bat/and soul badge you have to clear stg 8 skysong 30 times to get the achievements like c'mon its hard enough to get a party for stg 5 let alone stg 8. but then NCsoft don't care about it's communities and players so pretty much going on deaf ears. 

quited blade and soul 7 months ago, best decision ever !! :)

lol what I see here is either people with 0 gear complaining or people with actual decent gear that should kill it closer to 3 min, saying they need 5+ min. Sorry to say and you can blame class all you want but it's just skill issue.

7 hours ago, Shiro said:

lol what I see here is either people with 0 gear complaining or people with actual decent gear that should kill it closer to 3 min, saying they need 5+ min. Sorry to say and you can blame class all you want but it's just skill issue.

yeah shes right if you cant kill you sucks and delete game 
only elitist players should remain in blade and soul rest please find a different game.

lets make blade and soul  best game there is for elite players !!!! :D
(sarcasm)

Edited by tiigrikutsu

10 hours ago, tiigrikutsu said:

yeah shes right if you cant kill you sucks and delete game 
only elitist players should remain in blade and soul rest please find a different game.

lets make blade and soul  best game there is for elite players !!!! :D
(sarcasm)

I mean the event gives FAT rewards, that not every average Joe should get.

People with no gear have valid complaints, but the ones with 16k boss AP should be able to kill it in 3 min on any class (if not close to that), not 5 minutes.

So that's their own fault for not playing proper, unless they have high ping. But then again, if you have high ping you just have to deal with it since you know you have huge handicap in this game. If they balance around high ping, game will be far too easy for the ones with proper ping (or Koreans). And if the event is too easy, rewards are trash like every event before. So no thanks

Having around 17k bap isnt hard imo. Mastering the class potential of course takes time but if you put your mind in it you`ll succeed. Game wasn't made for every casual playing an hour some stage 5s to get the top rewards. There is lot of things wrong with the game but some skill check is always handy. Practice makes perfect. I just worked into rotation et all to get the title. Didn't use daredevil or unlucky. Just worked on rotations bursts and there it goes. If you want just to press 1 2 3 and expect to have everything people that honed their skills have, well whats the point in the game then ?

IF you so bad just roll bard I suppose ...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Machence said:

Having around 17k bap isnt hard imo. Mastering the class potential of course takes time but if you put your mind in it you`ll succeed. Game wasn't made for every casual playing an hour some stage 5s to get the top rewards. There is lot of things wrong with the game but some skill check is always handy. Practice makes perfect. I just worked into rotation et all to get the title. Didn't use daredevil or unlucky. Just worked on rotations bursts and there it goes. If you want just to press 1 2 3 and expect to have everything people that honed their skills have, well whats the point in the game then ?

IF you so bad just roll bard I suppose ...

See? Someone that gets it!

People these days want to just faceroll keyboard and press random buttons and get top titles / rewards like...

Daredevil and Unlucky are also great for stuff like this, not only they give good damage boost so you can clear with less gear, but they are pretty much a "reset" if you get hit once, so it's a test of skill. If you get hit, you failed, not the class (at least when it comes to Hae Mujin)

Totally agree. Events should be not for everyone but only for paying people. I suggest an entry ticket for the next event, sold in the Hongmoon shop for 100€.

Imagine having actually people playing BnS.

On the serious side: This event is just a gear check. There's no skill, there's no mech, there's no fun. They could have just put up a training dummy and made a payout for 500M dps or whatever. Even the monk has more mech than this event. And at this point everyone should ask if this is an "event" at all. They should have called it "loyalty payout" and everyone would be fine.

well less than 30% of server can enjoy the event but i do not think they care 🙂 . This is the same as F11 ranking 🙂 you see people with 6k ap on below top 10 and and the alts of whales in top 10 for all classes.