Should I be spending money on this game??

I made characters/an account back when B&S came to NA but never played so basically I am new to B&S and have spent some money recently, probably more than I should have on the Hongmoon store etc. I am having fun playing but....My concern is that they are down to one server now. Should I be spending money on this game? Are they going to shut down?? I realize by me spending money helps to preserve the game but on the flip side, I don't wanna put money into a game that is going to be gone in a month or two and all the money I spent gone with it, you know? 

hi there is still updates for a year in advance so close right now i don't think so

if you read my last post there is no to much right now to buy in the store  

if you can and have, 

• buy premium first
  • then if you don't have any character high level and dont wanna spend time doing the history (2 to 4 days) buy a lvl 60 vaucher
  • and wait

do your soul bost and play  there is nothing good right now in the HM store  (sometime there is a packet in the daily call Kevin treasure is ok)

17 hours ago, martha5 said:

I made characters/an account back when B&S came to NA but never played so basically I am new to B&S and have spent some money recently, probably more than I should have on the Hongmoon store etc. I am having fun playing but....My concern is that they are down to one server now. Should I be spending money on this game? Are they going to shut down?? I realize by me spending money helps to preserve the game but on the flip side, I don't wanna put money into a game that is going to be gone in a month or two and all the money I spent gone with it, you know? 

No you shouldnt spend money , if you buy premium  that will last only 3 months 
also even if you are rich  without premium you pretty much have same functions  maybe a little less gold  but everything can be bypassed without having premium  
game is slowly dying  ,  like cant go to pvp because so many cheaters there devs should just add REAL anti guard system-.-

If youre having fun and can afford it just spend the money. They still have regions split afterall so if population did drop off i would hope they still have the ability to just combine regions under 1 server rather than close the game.

Anyway I've seen games with far lower populations last for longer. So i dont think this game is anywhere near closing yet.

Immediate change could onnly occur is something new comes along. Lost Ark for example turned BnS into a ghost town for a month but after a while the population increased to a point where i'd say it was higher than pre-lost ark launch.

Right now i suspect NC's focus is on preparing 'Throne of Oblivion' if that or maybe the new Dragon Nest games takes off BnS will see population drop off. But right now i'd say its not getting focus but not under any threat of closure.

On 5/15/2023 at 12:53 AM, matthew said:

If youre having fun and can afford it just spend the money. They still have regions split afterall so if population did drop off i would hope they still have the ability to just combine regions under 1 server rather than close the game.

Anyway I've seen games with far lower populations last for longer. So i dont think this game is anywhere near closing yet.

Immediate change could onnly occur is something new comes along. Lost Ark for example turned BnS into a ghost town for a month but after a while the population increased to a point where i'd say it was higher than pre-lost ark launch.

Right now i suspect NC's focus is on preparing 'Throne of Oblivion' if that or maybe the new Dragon Nest games takes off BnS will see population drop off. But right now i'd say its not getting focus but not under any threat of closure.

I did see another post just today in the forum where someone said other regions were terminating B&S. 

2 hours ago, lillvargen said:

thats Thai and VN, got nothing to do with ncwest

In addition, only marginally has anything to do with NCSoft, as those regions are licensed out to another company much like how RU, CN, and JP are. It's not QUITE a dire sign for us yet. Just other things are like the utter mismanagement of NA/EU.

8 hours ago, martha5 said:

I did see another post just today in the forum where someone said other regions were terminating B&S. 

I dont follow those regions closely outside some of the full motion video they produced to promote the games release.

Hope those regions closing are able to negotiate account transfers to this server.