patch delay until March 22

iem ling

Hello, good evening. How do you know that due to the problem that has been bothering most of the players about the delay in the patch, I have come to make my claim. How is it possible that they delay the patch ?

the vast majority of players are not playing the game for the simple fact that there is no new content for us

you also do not fix problems where we can play and have fun in the game with raids and pvp

They don't improve anything for us and they just follow what they do in Korea. Have you ever thought about the community?

the raid rewards are miserable (missions and dynamics) they don't help us at all. the pvp bg the same those mission rewards are miserable nobody wants to do anything for that

there is also no support or fun for people who speak chinese japanese or korean who live in usa or canada .. they do not support us with a voice pack patch to feel comfortable (all games have language change and bns not)

I only ask you if you are going to do something on March 22, add and change things for yourselves the game is in decline not always people will keep the game .. improve the rewards in raids and in pvp bgs to be able to improve everyone and attract new players 

greetings:ling

image.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, iem ling said:

Hello, good evening. How do you know that due to the problem that has been bothering most of the players about the delay in the patch, I have come to make my claim. How is it possible that they delay the patch ?

the vast majority of players are not playing the game for the simple fact that there is no new content for us

you also do not fix problems where we can play and have fun in the game with raids and pvp

They don't improve anything for us and they just follow what they do in Korea. Have you ever thought about the community?

the raid rewards are miserable (missions and dynamics) they don't help us at all. the pvp bg the same those mission rewards are miserable nobody wants to do anything for that

there is also no support or fun for people who speak chinese japanese or korean who live in usa or canada .. they do not support us with a voice pack patch to feel comfortable (all games have language change and bns not)

I only ask you if you are going to do something on March 22, add and change things for yourselves the game is in decline not always people will keep the game .. improve the rewards in raids and in pvp bgs to be able to improve everyone and attract new players 

image.png

New players aren;t gonna pvp first of all cause you need crazy gear to do it. Second pvp was riddled with cheaters which pissed off people who were playing fairly aka not cheating and made them not wanna pvp anymore. Thirdly the reason they changed the rewards was previously hm coin was only accessible to those who would pvp. Now it's accessible to all cause it's on pve content. I prefer it this way cause it's all players friendly instead of only to those who enjoy pvp or force themselves to pvp for hm coins. 

Also more localizations require more translators which costs more money. It's not free. 

And in regards to raids.... they don't give any loot people need anymore unless you're missing BM or IA outfit. And if that's the case both raids are a dps fest now. You can easily get 8 people together who are "geared" and clear it for chances at the outfits. I know this cause my clan does it weekly. 

Also if the game was in such a decline how come it's still bringing in a lot of money. How come the top whales in the top clans are still donating their paychecks to the game almost weekly basis. If game was declining people would stop giving it money.

Edited by MishaJ

10 minutes ago, MishaJ said:

New players aren;t gonna pvp first of all cause you need crazy gear to do it. Second pvp was riddled with cheaters which pissed off people who were playing fairly aka not cheating and made them not wanna pvp anymore. Thirdly the reason they changed the rewards was previously hm coin was only accessible to those who would pvp. Now it's accessible to all cause it's on pve content. I prefer it this way cause it's all players friendly instead of only to those who enjoy pvp or force themselves to pvp for hm coins. 

Also more localizations require more translators which costs more money. It's not free. 

And in regards to raids.... they don't give any loot people need anymore unless you're missing BM or IA outfit. And if that's the case both raids are a dps fest now. You can easily get 8 people together who are "geared" and clear it for chances at the outfits. I know this cause my clan does it weekly. 

Also if the game was in such a decline how come it's still bringing in a lot of money. How come the top whales in the top clans are still donating their paychecks to the game almost weekly basis. If game was declining people would stop giving it money.

it is supposed that to implement the pvp they need to fix the cheating problem.. the second thing is the pvp bgs is for the whales and the people who stop playing because there is no new content you can say that the ppl keep the game but many people expect content new literally nothing until march 22

and the voice packs they can do it is easy for kr and jp but complicated for chinese language

greetins : ling

new players need to get used to the game instead of thinking of new content right away

get used to mechanics, their class etc

so 1 week is no problem

and yes they follow KR because its KR game, they can't put much extra stuff for us just because the "the community" wants it

It is a shame that we can't comment on announcements directly. More so since @Green Storm appears to be let go at the latest budget cut and we are left without any pal at NC's office - again.

also this will be the bi-monthly february patch which been delayed already twice, again delayed by 2 weeks. not sure if this

5 hours ago, MishaJ said:

[...]previously hm coin was only accessible to those who would pvp. Now it's accessible to all cause it's on pve content. I prefer it this way cause it's all players friendly instead of only to those who enjoy pvp or force themselves to pvp for hm coins.

*chuckles* accessible to all? Top10's are crowded by the same person(s) who gatekeep rankings with a secret hongmeng technique. that is just lazy shifting pvp cheaters into pve cheating, hence if one would be able to break pvp content, pve ain't probably any more difficult.

and yet outfit chances are abysmal... even if  you can do it with 6 or less people. it is only the outfits that are hard to obtain, and this challenge was tasked in an event before. sad to see one which was lost during time.

This needs some clarification: Yes - top whales aree and will continue to pay good earned cash. Basically speaking 20% of people are funding 80% of the game. While not entirely accurate for older games like BnS,  the gist is that even on a declining game those who did spend alot will continue to do so. [funfact an even older game which was already past its time is still going strong today] so as long the little server cost is met, we won't have to fear BnS closing.

Yet this trend comes with a tragic one can easily foresee: People will grow older. Less time equals more need for cash options, which will eventually hurt f2p players and is the main reason of all "events" where BiS items are getting thrown around. Yet if you can look at clan rankings now [hence game randomly decides to stop working] you will notice some names missing. Even whales are declining since the new content is too easy to clear for them, yet to hard for the 80% who can't afford to bill in their paychecks.

"a lot" of money also is an understatement. BnS is the least income for NC. now we could always debate if every1 should invest more money and less time, less money and more time, more money and more time or neither. bottom line will be in NCwests' hands and atleast for now that is something they can't work out either.

2 hours ago, lillvargen said:

and yes they follow KR because its KR game, they can't put much extra stuff for us just because the "the community" wants it

that's for skipping mega soulboost and rushing iteration 4. at some point we got too much content too fast. then we got ue3 CM on ue4 with invis entities which needed to be blocked AND YET it was the community from the 2 now inactive but major clans back then who provided cheats to make the CM work. THE COMMUNITY that fixed the game, without any payment....

by now anyone would charge. back then we might have had some who would've done it voluntarily. like providing NCwest with login art. playerbase is so much more talented and we used to have a voice.

• Like 1

I've been playing the game since damn day 1 and every day that passes is worse.. but delaying the patch like 2 or 3 times is too much. There is no one who supports us in the forums, the community is ignored. They do not improve anything like the rewards in raids and weeklys (they should improve the gold awarded or give oils pts or sterlings) to be able to help new players. We don't have anything, we just do multis and multis and more multis runs in dungeons... I know a lot of players who don't play bns anymore... I just hope that if they're going to release the patch on March 22, they'll improve with the content, fixing bugs and errors.. well see you and thanks for ignoring us more and more.. greetings to all those players who did the impossible to continue playing this game and now they no longer play due to the content delays for you.

greetings ling

• Like 3

1 hour ago, iem ling said:

I've been playing the game since damn day 1 and every day that passes is worse.. but delaying the patch like 2 or 3 times is too much. There is no one who supports us in the forums, the community is ignored. They do not improve anything like the rewards in raids and weeklys (they should improve the gold awarded or give oils pts or sterlings) to be able to help new players. We don't have anything, we just do multis and multis and more multis runs in dungeons... I know a lot of players who don't play bns anymore... I just hope that if they're going to release the patch on March 22, they'll improve with the content, fixing bugs and errors.. well see you and thanks for ignoring us more and more.. greetings to all those players who did the impossible to continue playing this game and now they no longer play due to the content delays for you.

greetings ling

They will not be changing things for NA/EU just because players want it. Anything they would try to change here would need to go through KR first.

They are trying to keep as much as they can the same between the regions to save on making custom patches and development costs.

BnS never had an actual "end game", in a sense as other games have it. the end game here is repeated dungeon farm / pvp. they will not improve raids / rewards because they scrapped raids all together, there will not be any new raid content ever. And they will definetely not give some amazing rewards to something that 2 hits and over.

While granted, a lot of things would be really nice to implement, however reality is, a lot of times its not because nc doesnt "listen" or "care", but its because KR refuses it. If KR refuses it, thats that, done deal and will not happen.

As for the patch, 14 days delay doesnt hurt anything or anyone, all it does is gives you 14 more days to enjoy the game before the bugs start rolling in.

By all means "14 days" more days do hurt. I mean with the game currently having spasm indefinitely its best to just pull the plug and let it rest. On the other hand change and care are some delicate things. While true that west can't really do much, there were times where they tried and kept us updated. Do I need things fixed? Not really, but they could hand out items [any item somehow has an ID and therefor could be sent via gm mail] yet their "tools" won't allow them? So UE4 suddenly breaks the way items exists mid-run.

also "end game" might even be running things over and over  again, now all we do is running that one dungeon over and over again. on a positiv note: west will not brought down, simply since the remainder will suck up anything that KR might ship to us. but halting localizations while having the audacity to announce they would be added after the initial patch is already delayed alot of times just sounds lazy. Then again the remainder will be fine with english only. One only can wonder if we will get new story in korean again.

and again: keeping us updated while not making any effort to change things still somehow is something. going radio silent however....

1 hour ago, Saito Sacchi said:

but halting localizations while having the audacity to announce they would be added after the initial patch is already delayed alot of times just sounds lazy. Then again the remainder will be fine with english only. One only can wonder if we will get new story in korean again.

If they do not have an employee that can translate it to that language, they will not do it, plain and simple. Be happy they only decided to delay the patch till 22nd, and not more until they complete all localizations, because they could do that too.

Pretty sure they lost the employees that were doing french translations and have currently no other option.

1 hour ago, Saito Sacchi said:

By all means "14 days" more days do hurt.

How does it hurt exactly? Those that always come back for a new patch will still come back, those that feel burnt out can take a break, the delay literally hurts nothing.

As for tools, its very possible they did not get proper updated tools for the updated game version, since support would need to get them from the devs and that does not always happen in time.

Bottom line is, no point crying about 14 days, unless you really no life the game 24/7 and have nothing else to do with your time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gman said:

I never understood why there should be mutiple languages for 1 server. Everyone writes in english. Just stick to one and that saves a bit of time

sure let's stick to original then : korean ... RIP NA/EU

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gman said:

I never understood why there should be mutiple languages for 1 server. Everyone writes in english. Just stick to one and that saves a bit of time

Because it's actually not that hard to do and opens you to a much wider audience.

• Like 1

Yeah this sux. At least they should give back way to farm soulstone for players to progress. Im too lazy to play alr, i'll still play though, jst not as eager as when i returned. Well mostly because of that short lived package which contain soulstone during my sleep time and i missed it. Lol. 

But i wouldnt this unmotivated abt missing that package if there are ways to farm soulstone. Since it wont be so rare like right now... 

On 3/7/2023 at 4:17 AM, iem ling said:

image.png

DISCLAIMER: everyone has they own thoughts about the game and whats in it.
these are my opinons more not.

you beeing cringe about improving rewards in pvp bgs.
there is no point in improving those because these are not really getting played anymore and in one big fact they should let pvp bgs untouched because there are so many people who gona abuse it again and cheating and wintrading to get high rewards with zero effort and even if you mass report the support will do nothing.
pvp was fun no doubt i played bgs aswell but the fun ended aswell because you had already so many people using auto tab, xmls and even you had many speedhacker especially when the last time you got hmcoins for pvp it was a cheat fiesta and people try so hard to get high rank they even abused bugs to make that happend like leaving game before the game started so they will not lose any rating (yes that was possible)
on top you had also many pilots for high rating and it became like playing always against the same people / tryhards what was sometimes also fun and challanging but yeah there were time where it was not fun aswell.
so and the balanced in that is not really good so kinda hard to safe pvp rightnow because if they want to bring it back they have to put work in it like what would be the best is not gear relevant and have to consider the pvp balance in the classes again but in korea they only consider pve right now.

about raid.
yeah would be great that korea should be consider doing 6man raid maybe what could be not bad and more mechanics or something challanging but they stoped doing more mechs or complicated mechs because the community had issues with that.
but yeah thats my opinion, but right now raid is dead there is no need to run it anymore because its already because of soulboost outdated content and not needed aswell since you get free gear above the raid.
of course people still can go for it for outfit or fun or some items but moving on there is no need to improve rewards for that because its already to old.
other then that you can obtain way better rewards by doing other things but seems like you not aware of it and the path right now is not to run raids its just boring running demonsbane thats it or hardmode normal mode dungeons.
you dont see the point where bns is heading / went always since 6 years getting update from korea and it will be always like that and to be honest @Green Storm was the only hope for the community because he took his time for the feedback what the community gave him and tried his best to make some of the feedback happening but sadly because of the 20% layout of the many employees he gone aswell.
if you look right now aswell its been aswell many month in korea since they had any skill changes but yeah w/e.
many people always complain always are not satisfied always want more for less effort.
of course feedback is important for the company but always hard to satisfiy everyone some stuff easier to do some not.

consider your voicepack etc yeah would be great if they would do that but ncsoft.
i never posted something in forum because its a bit pointless some stuff defintly worth to post but some not really.
well for now feedback kinda hard to give because where is community manager.

defintly we need adjustmens in some materials because its not really farmable anymore and would give players more options what you can do in the game.

Edited by xunnyy

On 3/7/2023 at 4:48 AM, iem ling said:

it is supposed that to implement the pvp they need to fix the cheating problem.. the second thing is the pvp bgs is for the whales and the people who stop playing because there is no new content you can say that the ppl keep the game but many people expect content new literally nothing until march 22

and the voice packs they can do it is easy for kr and jp but complicated for chinese language

greetins : ling

yeah wish they would bring good anticheat but you can forget that aswell people try for years but in the end we just got supried by gameguard again what help 0% and people start to stop care after this i mean look and windwalking race they just zooming well not many anymore but the first time when it came out.

17 hours ago, Grimoir said:

If they do not have an employee that can translate it to that language, they will not do it, plain and simple. Be happy they only decided to delay the patch till 22nd, and not more until they complete all localizations, because they could do that too.

Pretty sure they lost the employees that were doing french translations and have currently no other option.

How does it hurt exactly? Those that always come back for a new patch will still come back, those that feel burnt out can take a break, the delay literally hurts nothing.

As for tools, its very possible they did not get proper updated tools for the updated game version, since support would need to get them from the devs and that does not always happen in time.

Bottom line is, no point crying about 14 days, unless you really no life the game 24/7 and have nothing else to do with your time.

right... sisnce all them french folks do is translate korean to french and somebody will eventually translate french to english. it is a hard fact btw since in almost any other language patch notes every now and then have french remnants left. sad to see we lost the last person to translate korean to french. RIP bns.

yeah, another 14days do hurt. esp. on again such short notice. ppl who farmed rankings will probably again be screwed. and those who take their effort to sabotage rankings will utilize the time and infest ranking with even more ridiculous 60vouchers. and you heard me right another 14 days. jan patch that should happen in feb due to "bimonthly" was skipped again in feb due to ... yeah, if only somebody knew. so now [today] would be final arrival of stuff from january which was postponed due to bimonthly and we should get feb patch including archer etc. but in old NC fashion it again got delayed by another 14 days.

2 weeks in which ppl wont bother since the game seems not to have any more content to add for us in the west. 2 more weeks to get a real life which is scary to some in itself. all that while the game itself breaks in between any patches/maint cycles because of boredom. and this happens on vanilla clients as much. so yeah, @Green Storm leaving seems to have been the final nail.

2 hours ago, xunnyy said:

yeah wish they would bring good anticheat but you can forget that aswell people try for years but in the end we just got supried by gameguard again what help 0% and people start to stop care after this i mean look and windwalking race they just zooming well not many anymore but the first time when it came out.

ppl still would zoom. but we dont have ranking rewards despite race having a ranking. and for anticheat... well, while we can actually ticket in faulty soulboost and get the correct item other items cant be "reversed" aka exchanged. both being just lazy excuses, but why do I sound surprised when we had ue3 cheat to fix cm in ue4 ourselfs?

ppl in charge aren't involved with their own game at all. and by all means now we are left unsupervised. .. ...

6 hours ago, xunnyy said:

you beeing cringe about improving rewards in pvp bgs.

there is no point in improving those because these are not really getting played anymore and in one big fact they should let pvp bgs untouched because there are so many people who gona abuse it again and cheating and wintrading to get high rewards with zero effort and even if you mass report the support will do nothing.
pvp was fun no doubt i played bgs aswell but the fun ended aswell because you had already so many people using auto tab, xmls and even you had many speedhacker especially when the last time you got hmcoins for pvp it was a cheat fiesta and people try so hard to get high rank they even abused bugs to make that happend like leaving game before the game started so they will not lose any rating (yes that was possible)

that is honestly a fully biased post. people do not go on battleground because there's no reason to play this mode for 20 fusion stone/week.

the cheating on pvp has always been 1/10 of what we have now on pve, with half the playerbase botting/speedhack/flyhack + XML and gcd. damn you can even download your xmls directly from multitool now..

also cheating on BGS have never granted you a win, since you rely on other 11 players, and also a win doesn't mean rank 1, beside on pve you can just run your demonsbanes with you whale team and you're done.

so i might say, the zero effort for free hmc as you said , is for PvE, not for pvp at all.

Moreover, more ways to get hmc won't hurt anyone, it will just make the game a bit less p2w, considering there are placements on pvp and so potentially everyone can get homgmoon coins, differently from PVE.

I get it, you don't like pvp, that's clear, but saying those things is just false.

56 minutes ago, HappyStardust said:

that is honestly a fully biased post. people do not go on battleground because there's no reason to play this mode for 20 fusion stone/week.

the cheating on pvp has always been 1/10 of what we have now on pve, with half the playerbase botting/speedhack/flyhack + XML and gcd. damn you can even download your xmls directly from multitool now..

also cheating on BGS have never granted you a win, since you rely on other 11 players, and also a win doesn't mean rank 1, beside on pve you can just run your demonsbanes with you whale team and you're done.

so i might say, the zero effort for free hmc as you said , is for PvE, not for pvp at all.

Moreover, more ways to get hmc won't hurt anyone, it will just make the game a bit less p2w, considering there are placements on pvp and so potentially everyone can get homgmoon coins, differently from PVE.

I get it, you don't like pvp, that's clear, but saying those things is just false.

i mean i like pvp alot because i was a whale and warlock was fun to play and i even destroyed people with an alt warlock because ice warlock was so busted xD and was so much fun.
on top i was in pvp aswell high rank not like everytime because of diffrent circumstances but especially when 3rd spec warlock came out was so much fun easy 1v6 xD

7 hours ago, Saito Sacchi said:

yeah, another 14days do hurt. esp. on again such short notice. ppl who farmed rankings will probably again be screwed. and those who take their effort to sabotage rankings will utilize the time and infest ranking with even more ridiculous 60vouchers. and you heard me right another 14 days. jan patch that should happen in feb due to "bimonthly" was skipped again in feb due to ... yeah, if only somebody knew. so now [today] would be final arrival of stuff from january which was postponed due to bimonthly and we should get feb patch including archer etc. but in old NC fashion it again got delayed by another 14 days.

I mean, patches can be delayed for many reasons, and them trying to make it easier on them is not really something to complain about. Ultimately companies will also look into ways to make it easier for them and save money, time and resources, they are a business afterall.

The game stopped having original new content ages ago everything you get now is just rehashed monsters and mechanics. Generally, while BnS does have its appeal, its typically a game you only play patch to patch and thats it unless you really have nothing else to play or do and you cna no-life 300 dungeon runs in a day.

• Thanks 1

On 3/8/2023 at 11:23 PM, Grimoir said:

I mean, patches can be delayed for many reasons, and them trying to make it easier on them is not really something to complain about. Ultimately companies will also look into ways to make it easier for them and save money, time and resources, they are a business afterall.

The game stopped having original new content ages ago everything you get now is just rehashed monsters and mechanics. Generally, while BnS does have its appeal, its typically a game you only play patch to patch and thats it unless you really have nothing else to play or do and you cna no-life 300 dungeon runs in a day.

agreed

still postponing over and over again while things on the live server (unique prem which doesn't arrive as advertised on the news) aren't working either really speaks volumes. at this point (3rd delay) personally I doubt we will see any update at all. esp. with the lack of communication.

48 minutes ago, Saito Sacchi said:

agreed

still postponing over and over again while things on the live server (unique prem which doesn't arrive as advertised on the news) aren't working either really speaks volumes. at this point (3rd delay) personally I doubt we will see any update at all. esp. with the lack of communication.

Russia just got their patch today. we are getting ours next week. we just won't have patch notes or a bunch of other stuff anymore but you can rely on 4games russian notes and just toss them in edge browser for the english translation. it's going to be fine. have a little more trust.... just a little more. we will see a patch.

• Like 1

I mean RU was always a week early, but when west ain't correlated to them I barely have hopes to see a working version coming to us anytime soon. For over 2 years(?) RU basically got the exact patch we would get until lately where even our western patch notes seemingly been carelessly copied while not actually bringing stuff into game.

also with recent re-occuring bugs there I not much trust left. even wen't from up to 3 hours/day actively to maybe 1hour/week and even this feels to much investment at this point. also no wonder they secretly gave freemium in the middle of the patch, hence they would know login rewards would break just again...