Battle Pass Feedback

Grimoir

While I love the concept of battle passes in itself, I literally hate that the new one forces us to do a Zone which not everyone even likes doing (since its similar to the previous auto bot farm zones)  instead of just playing as you like every day and complete it.

So now either you skip this battle pas or spend money to complete it, if the new auto-farm zone is not to your taste.

How about in the future you have battle passes have all sorts of activities in it and not just bot auto farming?

Edited by Grimoir
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gman said:

And I find the addition of the auto bot farm zone a super idea. Hope the current Battlepass period is extended due do the current bug tho.

I mean I do not mind its there because it is part of the content in the game, but its just annoying that the entire pass is around the bot zone.

Every single task is Darkenwald.....

18 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

The Battle Pass hasn't been worth it for the last two. When they cut the number of stages to it (and thus rewards), its cost should have been cut as well. It is not worth 2400 NCoin in any or all capacities and needs to be adjusted or abandoned as a feature.

Idk, previous battle pass, personally I think it was very worth it, if you consider that you were able to get essentially a 5 set of BiS poharan pieces from the Chaos Emblems it gave.

But , generally i have this trail of thought that a BP should award things that normally you wouldnt be able to such as cosmetics etc, but ....I am realistic and that probably will not fly at NC, so instead instead of those useless EXP and Unity charms they should give more raw materials like soulstones, moonstones etc, or even some premium and transformations tones, since you need a hell of a ton of those and buying or crafting them now is ridiculous.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Idk, previous battle pass, personally I think it was very worth it, if you consider that you were able to get essentially a 5 set of BiS poharan pieces from the Chaos Emblems it gave.

But , generally i have this trail of thought that a BP should award things that normally you wouldnt be able to such as cosmetics etc, but ....I am realistic and that probably will not fly at NC, so instead instead of those useless EXP and Unity charms they should give more raw materials like soulstones, moonstones etc, or even some premium and transformations tones, since you need a hell of a ton of those and buying or crafting them now is ridiculous.

Agreed. We had one that gave a outfit, and the rest have not. If there was two cosmetics on offer, I probably would buy every battle pass.

We should be able to atleast stock up days we dont run the zone. I'd rather leave the game on 6 hours on straight in 1 night a week then 1 hour every night.

Or let us bank unused time into bonus XP/rewards. Like we can with daily challenge.

The event is draining and i feel like im getting burnt out after only 1 week. I really dont want to miss out on the cosmetics but the risk  is i'll just loose interest in the game itself at this rate.

Yesterday after dailies people were asking me to continue on to farm Demonsbane. I would've like to have done that. But if i done that i would've lost my darkweald daily time allocation.
So my option was either

*play the game with people.

or

*Set my character in a afk zone.

Due to my ambition of expanding my wardrobe i took darkweald option. I know Darkweald gives great XP but i honestly dont care about that. I care about having a big wardrobe. Anyway thats the point im trying to make.

i think the problem i have with this battle pass is the bonus rewards part

so the only way to get continues bonus rewards is buying the battle potion there is no other way 
at least in the soul league s1 charm the bonus reward part is if you play 24/7 you will get alot

NCsoft complete miss the point of a battle pass, 
all other game company know the battle pass is a way to get player continue playing the game (that is why the most BP give the money back to buy the next battle pass) more player continue playing the game mean more opportunities to players spend more in the store = more money

but ncsoft think BP is a product like a another box but with extra steps