Skill and item changes (Patch notes)

Gman

• NCSOFT

Sorry, I forgot to mention in the Patch Notes (changing it now) that Skill and Item notes will come up later as we're still processing those details!

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

The real question is will they come up correct 😄

I won't give you a full view of our processes but let's just say that we try our best with the tools we have. We started this process a while ago for the December release and it includes many people from different departments doing various checks. I know there are hits and misses, but that should also explain to you all why I end up publishing them later than the rest of Patch Notes.

2 hours ago, Green Storm said:

Sorry, I forgot to mention in the Patch Notes (changing it now) that Skill and Item notes will come up later as we're still processing those details!

I won't give you a full view of our processes but let's just say that we try our best with the tools we have. We started this process a while ago for the December release and it includes many people from different departments doing various checks. I know there are hits and misses, but that should also explain to you all why I end up publishing them later than the rest of Patch Notes.

We know, its the little things that bring the joy and its a long standing tradition that they might be wrong or incomplete 😛

Though at this point we should be asking if the servers will come up 😛

• NCSOFT
13 hours ago, MakeTheGOD said:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ SUMMON SKILL AND ITEM CHANGES ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I'm in the final stretch as I got a final review yesterday! Today or tomorrow (in English only)!

8 hours ago, dannythenut said:

i send a list with all skill changes  @Green Storm 

(i think all...there a lot of skill changes last patch xDD)

As I told you, there's a lot more. This part of the Patch Notes currently sits at 4,451 words (fun fact: that's 5% of the average length of a book you would purchase in bookstores!).

Wtf has any Book or even Harry Potter to do with the Game?

We need some Infos about some Stuff what is the difference between east BnS and West BnS in some Items to get..

We need some possibility to get more Sterlings Fragments/Crystals and Stigma Crystals i mean in 1 East Version of the Game old Raid Dungeons Drops Sterlings and an other east Version you can buy Sterlings how much you want in f10.

But in in the West Version of the Game you get 3-7x Stigma 3-7x Sterlings each week i mean @Green Storm i feel you i know you cant have the clue what ppl need in higher Stages for Upgrade a Heart but here is an example for you 

Heart need around 36/40 sterlings each click/try can you do Quick math for me how long it would take to click 1x on Heart and maybe it fails and my Heart Upgrade Bar fills up 0.50%/100% so lets say we are very unluck and needs the whole 100% for 1 Stage How many Sterlings i need then? 

0.50%/40 pieces

100%/xxx  ? 😮 😱 

And how many weeks it would need to have 40 on Stock 

3-7pieces/ week 

Ahhh yeah exactly and then we have enough sterlings to click 5-6x  until new Tier comes out and we drop 5 Stages down and need them again where we end? Heart Stage 6 any day i feel that Kappa 

You wrote the Patch Notes and talked about Character Limit Sterling Crystals that was the first time where ppl was thinking they can now finally buy some sterlings in the Event Deagondexpress Tab but well you and youre Team decided to kick our asses again and changed it to Account Limit and today Maint. You changed even card Chest to Account Limit 😀 

we want Upgrade our Stuff too +20 too.. like other Regions but we cant cuz the Value to get Sterlinge/Stigma is rly rly rly bad and any day New Heart will come out and we want only drop to +16 then.. from Stage 20.. 

Think about it and tell me why the Western Region of youre concern from Blade and Soul dont want to give out to many Stuff from that (Sterlings/Stigma) 

The Same with your "True Accesoires"

True Ring

True Earring

True Necklace i think we only know 1 Guy that has a True Ring but thats all in the whole EU Community? How i can create such a concept with non existent True Accesoire drop in a Game that called himself a Mmorpg.. nice bait the second 😀 

but yeah want let you know whats going on

1 hour ago, Zalerius said:

You wrote the Patch Notes and talked about Character Limit Sterling Crystals that was the first time where ppl was thinking they can now finally buy some sterlings in the Event Deagondexpress Tab but well you and youre Team decided to kick our asses again and changed it to Account Limit and today Maint. You changed even card Chest to Account Limit 😀 

we want Upgrade our Stuff too +20 too.. like other Regions but we cant cuz the Value to get Sterlinge/Stigma is rly rly rly bad and any day New Heart will come out and we want only drop to +16 then.. from Stage 20.. 

But that has been the case always, and its gotten even worse once the failure chances were introduced. You cant imagien how frustrating and outright annoying it is to waste a month gathering enough sterling crystals only to fail in 1 second.

But then again the main point is: they want you to spend the 800 ncoin every few days on the 3 sterlings in the shop, thats why they will never change the way the materials are farmed and used. The scam material packages they were selling for black friday are a perfect example.

In other games, the failure bar actually increases your next upgrade success chance in addition to the base, so you only need to reach 100% in extremely unlucky cases, but here, you literally need to get 100% of the bar before you can upgrade.

10 hours ago, Zalerius said:

0.50%/40 pieces

100%/xxx  ? 😮 😱

xxx = 8000

10 hours ago, Zalerius said:

And how many weeks it would need to have 40 on Stock 

3-7pieces/ week 

6-14 weeks

the unasked question that logically follows:

1142-2667 weeks (ie. 22+ years without credit card exercise)

• NCSOFT

I have updated the Patch Notes with the Skills and Items Changes at the very end: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/9941/dark-awakening-patch-notes

I'm going to close this thread as the original question is now answered, and the discussion veered into an off-topic direction. Feel free to create a new thread about this topic.

• Thanks 4