patchnotes

Gman

So the patch notes mention that a new item at some merchant requires.. warring faction tokens.. which you get from SSP... except SSP is still deleted?

Is this.. intentional? All teams talking to all teams while also knowing what exists in game, yes yes?

If you're not sure what I mean:

Warring Faction Token USED TO BE obtainable from Soulstone Plains, which as discussed earlier this month, has had all NPCs removed, so there is no way to get them now. But the new item you're adding right now is requiring those tokens.

That is problematic.

3 minutes ago, Rhiakath said:

So the patch notes mention that a new item at some merchant requires.. warring faction tokens.. which you get from SSP... except SSP is still deleted?

Is this.. intentional? All teams talking to all teams while also knowing what exists in game, yes yes?

If you're not sure what I mean:

Warring Faction Token USED TO BE obtainable from Soulstone Plains, which as discussed earlier this month, has had all NPCs removed, so there is no way to get them now. But the new item you're adding right now is requiring those tokens.

That is problematic.

Its not a new item. It was previously in the SSP merchant but since SSP got removed, people who had warring tokens were unable to redeem these anymore.

So now they are added to kagcha instead of SSP NPC's.

6 minutes ago, Rhiakath said:

No, not a new item, but a new trading option for an unobtainable item.

Also, some people still have challenger tokens, yet nobody cares.

My memory is a bit wonky but what were those from again? Last i recall those were used in Psyche transmuting? Or am I mixing something up.

5 minutes ago, DenialOfTruth said:

You are correct. They are currently utterly useless in all capacities and this needs to be addressed.

But where were they from? I mean if they were from a time limited event the I dont see why they would be returned to usefullness. Warren token however were permanent content that was cut. But that is my view. If the challenger tokens were also from something permanent then they should be made useful or at least exchangable to a different currency.

14 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

But where were they from? I mean if they were from a time limited event the I dont see why they would be returned to usefullness. Warren token however were permanent content that was cut. But that is my view. If the challenger tokens were also from something permanent then they should be made useful or at least exchangable to a different currency.

Originally demonsbane drops, later moved to vendor and obtained for 100 demonsbane challenge tokens each (and were the only way to fuse purple psyches into legendary); then made obsolete overnight with no prior notice

12 minutes ago, Rhiakath said:

Originally demonsbane drops, later moved to vendor and obtained for 100 demonsbane challenge tokens each (and were the only way to fuse purple psyches into legendary); then made obsolete overnight with no prior notice

Gotcha. Then I agree, they should either introduce an excahnge for them or make them useful for something else again.