Soul Boost v2 | bugs, missings items, etc.

Snatchyy

On 7/13/2022 at 8:01 PM, Green Storm said:

We're now sending the "Unity Stellar Ascension Stone Chest" to players who already received an incorrect chest before today's maintenance. Reminder that if your character was a Kung Fu Master, this chest worked correctly before today's maintenance.

Players who received any of the other five chests (Unity Earthen Ascension Stone chest, Unity Life Ascension Stone chest, Unity Stellar Radiance Stone chest, Unity Earthen Radiance Stone chest, Unity Life Radiance Stone chest) can now open them. If you deleted one of these five chests before today's maintenance, please contact the Customer Support Team and they'll send you a new one!

Regarding the changes we made to Soul Boost levels 12 and 13 (Awakened Uzume Ring Chest and Awakened Uzume Earring Chest), we're currently working on identifying who was affected by these changes and how they were impacted, depending on which level they had before the maintenance. This is going to take a bit of time to figure out and I'll update the community when I know more.

I haven't got the "Unity Stellar Ascension Stone Chest" which I received before june 13th maintenance.

Are you still investigating this issue?

• NCSOFT

Hi everyone,

We've confirmed that Soul Boost Levels 21 and 32 were not rewarding the correct numbers of Evolution Stones and we'll be adjusting those numbers during tomorrow's maintenance to the following:

• Level 21: 3 Snowspire Weapon Evolution Stone.
  • Level 32: 3 Champion’s Heart Evolution Stone.

Following that maintenance, we'll be checking the list of characters that achieved those Soul Boost levels and distributing to them the 2 Evolution Stones they're missing. Thanks for your patience!

Please bns friends, send 2 or 3 more of "Exalted Soul Boost Psyche" in the mailbox, sometimes it's not enough to get the maximum stat of the 4 accessories> Soul, heart, pet and talisman.

That the truth helps a lot to new players. Please!

Edit: That Psyche the best of all Soulboost, beacause it gives mystic + critical damage, the four accessories to the maximum it is 2k mystic or more, that help a lot of.

Edited by Zindwie

On 8/2/2022 at 5:34 PM, Green Storm said:

Hi everyone,

We've confirmed that Soul Boost Levels 21 and 32 were not rewarding the correct numbers of Evolution Stones and we'll be adjusting those numbers during tomorrow's maintenance to the following:

Following that maintenance, we'll be checking the list of characters that achieved those Soul Boost levels and distributing to them the 2 Evolution Stones they're missing. Thanks for your patience!

are we going to get the missing stones in our characters?

• NCSOFT
1 hour ago, Meexi said:

are we going to get the missing stones in our characters?

That's exactly what I mentioned at the end of my message:

Following that maintenance, we'll be checking the list of characters that achieved those Soul Boost levels and distributing to them the 2 Evolution Stones they're missing.

• NCSOFT
On 8/3/2022 at 6:19 PM, DenialOfTruth said:

The checks aren't done instantly. I'd say give them a day or two first, that's about how long it took last time.

It took us a bit more time and the adjustments are likely going out later this week!

• Thanks 1

• NCSOFT
On 8/2/2022 at 3:34 PM, Green Storm said:

Hi everyone,

The evolution stones have now been distributed to the players who reached those levels before the 8/3 maintenance. If you think we missed your characters, please reach out to our Customer Support Team!