Known Issues, The Unity Stellar Ascension Stone Chest

chilegamerz

Can you give us more information about this about how it will affect the game and if we can do something so that we are not harmed when playing.

Known Issues:

The Unity Stellar Ascension Stone Chest gives an item for the wrong class except for Warden characters, which receive nothing, and Kung Fu Master characters, which will receive the correct item.

The following chests do not currently open for any class:

Unity Earthen Ascension Stone chest

Unity Life Ascension Stone chest

Unity Stellar Radiance Stone chest

Unity Earthen Radiance Stone chest

Unity Life Radiance Stone chest

• Like 1

Are those some very specific boxes, or is it the generic unity boxes we get from dailies? I am confused. I haven't noticed anything weird with those that I've been opening so far, so I assume it's something obtained from unconventional sources?

• NCSOFT
6 hours ago, chilegamerz said:

Can you give us more information about this about how it will affect the game and if we can do something so that we are not harmed when playing.

This is all the information I currently have. If anyone is affected by these two Known Issues, please contact our Customer Support Team or report it here!

I have located the broken mistery unity chests. They are soulboost rewards on levels 26, 27 and 28. Should let people know to not open them until a fix appears.

Previously existing chests seem unaffected by the bug.

I'm only through level 35 on Soul Boost so I can't say for the whole thing so far, but the Unity Earthen Ascension Stone Chest and the Unity Life Ascension Stone Chest rewarded for completing level 25 both simply say "Invalid Item" in system chat when attempting to open them (interestingly the Unity Stellar Ascension Stone Chest given at the same rewards level did open just fine).  Also, the Unity Stellar Radiance Stone Chests, Unity Earthen Radiance Stone Chests, and Unity Life Radiance Stone Chests rewarded for completing levels 26, 27, and 28 just say "Invalid Item" in system chat when trying to open them.  This persists after shutting down the game and reopening it, and this is all without ever using anything like an alternative launcher or any mods, etc.

19 hours ago, willietrom said:

I'm only through level 35 on Soul Boost so I can't say for the whole thing so far, but the Unity Earthen Ascension Stone Chest and the Unity Life Ascension Stone Chest rewarded for completing level 25 both simply say "Invalid Item" in system chat when attempting to open them (interestingly the Unity Stellar Ascension Stone Chest given at the same rewards level did open just fine).  Also, the Unity Stellar Radiance Stone Chests, Unity Earthen Radiance Stone Chests, and Unity Life Radiance Stone Chests rewarded for completing levels 26, 27, and 28 just say "Invalid Item" in system chat when trying to open them.  This persists after shutting down the game and reopening it, and this is all without ever using anything like an alternative launcher or any mods, etc.

It's almost like we were warned about this well in advance.

1 hour ago, willietrom said:

My post was moved here from a separate thread and I received no warning.

There's a thread on this forums made before the update gone live indicating those boxes were bugged. At least it sounds like those affected will get working replacements.