Nerfing/Buffing PVE DPS for all classes

Gekaikotan

Hello @Green Storm

I wanted to talk about something is going on with buffing and nerfing classes
I am a Force Master Player in the EU server and I an struggling to know why you nerf Ice and Lightening Specs to the ground and I am not talking about PVP I am talking about PVE and not only FM but a lot of people are quitting because their DPS is getting nerfed to the ground and can barely do PVE content and not only FM but other classes which is like very annoying as if you have FM in your party FM doesn't do anything but DPS and no party protection or anything but still another class like Blade Master can provide party protection and can deal more DPS than FM and astromancer can provide party buff but no dps
why there is no balance in dps? and why you nerf PVE damage? what is the reason for that? in case of like PVP content yes there is characters that are broken and it is understandable
why nerf DPS in a PVE content? the bosses right now are more than 50 billion dps and for 4 people and you need a whale gear so you can be useful 
All I want is like start buffing the classes that actually need buff in terms of DPS or party protection or party damage buff like FM 2nd and 3rd spec and astromancer and summoner and blade dancer and those kinds of classes

and please fix koldrake

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Gekaikotan said:

why nerf DPS in a PVE content?

To sell class change vouchers is my guess.

A lot of people changed to warlock on the previous voucher, now that they nerfed/fixed Warlocks those players now have to pay again in order to switch to the next "Best" class.

We will probably see another class change voucher sale soon

40 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

To sell class change vouchers is my guess.

A lot of people changed to warlock on the previous voucher, now that they nerfed/fixed Warlocks those players now have to pay again in order to switch to the next "Best" class.

We will probably see another class change voucher sale soon

it is fine but still why leave so many characters and specs on those characters is very weak?

1 hour ago, Hated said:

would be time they nerf wl by 40% instead of ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up random classes

They are fixing warlocks this patch.

The purple badge cheese will be gone after wednesday

Warlock won't be nerfed as much as you think lol, it's just less immunity and less counts on a Skill. Overall Shadow will still be one of the best spec to play

Edited by Raijinlu

37 minutes ago, Raijinlu said:

Warlock won't be nerfed as much as you think lol, it's just less immunity and less counts on a Skill. Overall Shadow will still be one of the best spec to play

But hopefully now they will use blackwing badge that benefits whole party, Instead of Meme purple badge

You clearly don't play the game if you think critical damage would do such an impact to your damage. Since you look very unaware let me tell you that cdmg is useless and end game damage relies on mystic>bap

5 hours ago, Raijinlu said:

You clearly don't play the game if you think critical damage would do such an impact to your damage. Since you look very unaware let me tell you that cdmg is useless and end game damage relies on mystic>bap

Critical Damage is still important, though its importance does decline in the end game.