[suggestion] If there’s another update please add assassins to yun or just remove race locking in general

xxDiana

I just think it would be pretty cool to see yun assassins, I tried to make a Jin but they just don’t come out as beautiful as Yuns. I’m sure Gons would like more classes to be accessible also, since they have it the worst when it comes to class selection. Just a suggestion though 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, JoannaRamira said:

Yes. I also want Gon Gunner or Gon Summoner >:3.

But well... it's always Rats getting it.  and Rats even get another exclusive class which was advertised using Yun race.

No, no it wasn't. It was never advertised in any region as being available for Yun. If it was, please provide proof but every time I've asked for it in the past in other communities they were unable to provide it.

I'm of the strong opinion that if an NPC of a race uses a class in the story, that class should be available to players of that race. There are yun assassins and warlocks in the story, ergo player yun should have access to both of those classes. I also still believe Juwol is a gon and therefore evidence gons should have blademasters, too.

• Like 1

• Green Storm changed the title to [suggestion] If there’s another update please add assassins to yun or just remove race locking in general
On 6/10/2022 at 6:21 PM, JoannaRamira said:

Yes. I also want Gon Gunner or Gon Summoner >:3.

But well... it's always Rats getting it.  and Rats even get another exclusive class which was advertised using Yun race.

Koreans do like small characters. That's not a BNS exclusive problem.