Updates do not make any sense

DyoxEvo

So, Celestial Basin is having an update, yet it has completely useless rewards, unlike the korean region?

At the same time, one of the worst things of the korean region has been implemented in the west region for some time now, Sterling Scales, which are needed to upgrade heart.

Have consistency, either all stuff from korean region or not and make it clear.

Agree. This is a completely useless update. And a 2mil XP charm for 21.600 peaches...doing dailies gives way more. And how long is the grind going to be.

I suspect the patchnotes are incomplete.

This patch breaks the record on introducing useless "events" and features, while adding nothing interesting at all, except for maybe top 20 per class.

Top 20 for gold rewards, really? Not even top 100? Seriously?

OK, cya in May, have a nice spring.

I always thought it can't get worse... but this?

This rebalance is already dead before it's arrival. This has to be the most middle finger patch our server ever got. Sorry that I say this, but it is the truth. 

Why would someone go there and spend all this time for 2 million HM experience?

You can get more by just doing other methods that are already in the game and in fact are less time consuming.

If that is your logic behind reviving open-world content.. well, ggs I guess. 

Edited by Amane

Where did you get info about the magnitude of xp charms? since they have a new name, they could also be bigger

Nevertheless, the point stands, why bother with it, when you can afk in Primeweald, or run multis of demonsbane at higher levels. Irrelevant content is still irrelevant.

On 4/9/2022 at 3:31 AM, Rhiakath said:

Where did you get info about the magnitude of xp charms? since they have a new name, they could also be bigger

Nevertheless, the point stands, why bother with it, when you can afk in Primeweald, or run multis of demonsbane at higher levels. Irrelevant content is still irrelevant.

The majority of info comes from KR, and is confirmed by RU a week in advance in most cases. Our version except language has been 1:1 to RU's for years at this point, so the accuracy of upcoming changes is 100% once RU reports them and players helpfully translate their patchnotes.

13 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

The majority of info comes from KR, and is confirmed by RU a week in advance in most cases. Our version except language has been 1:1 to RU's for years at this point, so the accuracy of upcoming changes is 100% once RU reports them and players helpfully translate their patchnotes.

Yeah, I know RU is reliable, I just didn't see the RU info myself, thank you for confirming it's indeed as bad as it looks.