Behemoth buff is still not enough!!! (Pvp is dying because of negligence)

Miggy Miggs

even with this new buff i can't even get match, to even test it out, because its not worthy of people time ........ no good reward.

are you guys looking at the stats for pvp right now , we went from 100 plus ppl at gold to 2 for each class....

1v1 , 3v3 and battleground... they are all dying, because of outdated rewards, negligence and prioritizing  outfits bugs than actual content that keeps people playing the game .

Constant neglect of these content will be the downfall of this game, over the years the game is pushing this narrative of hard stuck doing daily, and spamming 1 dungeon then log off???

where is the fun,where's the diversity that this game claim to offer???????

Not one word from anyone from the team on whats going on with the constant neglect of pvp.....

also its the way yall ripped venture tokens from pvp to add to pve content, everyone rejoice but  then dropped  it to under 100 rank ppl, low key venture tokens in bg is easier to obtain than the rank 100. yea i peeped that.

but it won't be long, dungeon lobby is dying , so yall will be scrambling pretty soon....

i just wish korea will patch something cause this team won't do a thing in their power to fix it , i know yall can offer rewards differently from what korea patch, but choose not to.

Edited by Miggy Miggs

4 hours ago, lillvargen said:

the west team can't do anything without KR being involved

Keep using that excuse. Its right its not known really well how much they are able to control in our version but there are certain things the past showed us they can do but refuse to do.

Also since this is a major problem for several years now they just have to tell KR what to change with the rewards. I am sure its not KRs fault cause that is such a small change no way KR cant find the 5 Minutes to change that they simply dont know cause NCwest dosent tell them.

4 hours ago, lillvargen said:

they don't have their own devs

There is certain stuff you dont need a dev for but yet they simply refuse to do anything.

BTW. we had ex employees tell us how its at NCsoft. The first weeks you work there its fine but then you notice no one really cares about the game.

The game needs bigger population for pvp to be alive. How does the game get more players when it's already lost so many because of stupid game management? Looking at their new Throne and Liberty, it just seems to me they've completely lost the ability to make good games. Won't be surprised if it will just be BnS 2 but in a different wrapper. 

Since we aren't getting new players and proper game management, maybe they can fix the colors? What happened to the UE3 colors? Sometimes the palette shows one color but the actual color applied to the outfit is different (e.g. palette shows gold but dark red is applied?!?!). Fix them pls, I want to tailor my outfits. 

We all quit yooo. Not enough fixing fast enough.  No feedback. No reward.  Pve to pvp . To many hacks and zero compensation for all our time spent battling the stupid. No one liked that crap. You can blame That little multi tool and cheat engine yall were saying yall liked so much killed pvp. Hacking right through pve content to get full pvp gear via giga jump and gcd. New players cant contend with full gear everyone in 6v6 using hacks. It shuts them right off from even wanting to pvp. Point being that's why we all left at the end of the day. Zero new players. Its not just mismanagement. Its a poor community with low standards. The game lacks integrity among its player base. Constant flamming from the players to new people. Then management for not permabanning repeat offenders. We was warning yall but nope. Have fun with the bns clap lol.