Botched Unchained Chaos Patch

Miggy Miggs

Lets get a few things off my chest........

> for 8k nc coin for a class change you telling me we couldn't get a race changer instead? what if i wanted to play a blade dancer i would still need to go out my way to get another voucher.

>PVP fever with no incentive to do pvp, wow couple years late on this change and it finally came when the content dead, as this point don't even bother updating this content along with skill patch cause the 30 people who attained silver rank won't even be doing it.

its the Warden Resilience 600,000 for me ....

but of course you guys wouldn't understand anything relating to pvp, just patch what was given without asking how it would affect the players.

>So after removing hm coins from pvp, killing those mode entirely, yall really came for the pve contents ???

i mean put the hm coins at 300 rank at least but 100, dude am not grinding that on alts no way.good thing i got all my accs on main, i smell this rat coming the day i saw rewards were bug.I know yall aint good at running the game but  one thing this company is good at............. is killing it own content.then pay it dust.

TO ALL WHO HAVEN'T GOT THEIR ACCS FROM  THERE A BIG RIP!!! TO YOU ALL.

can you imagine if this patch was dropped last week, the uproar it would cause.....

at this point you guys need to just pull up a survey a week before patch drop and ask players these things....cause we losing players more than gaining at this point.

after you guys killed pvp and i said ok let me get into this pve grind yall kill it, um what must i do ?

no like seriously yall really want people to play the game cause everything people be doing yall killing it ,

and i know for a fact that the pvp quest will be removed from the daily weekly quest, the icing on the cake of death, i known its itching yall to do so....

Its sad to see how this game running, early bns to 2018 ish was the best of the game......

am trying to understand the logic, pvpers had venture tokens for years, it was a challenge to get yes but it was there, now you make it so pvers can get it and it only lasted one patch. its the back and fourth for me.

yall really need to get it together its 2022 and the boat already tipping over, LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY,IF THE PLAYERS ARE HAPPY THEY WILL SPEND, IF THEY ARE SAD, AND ASSUMING THE GAME IS DYING DUE TO NC KILLING EVERY SINGLE CONTENT, THEY WILL NOT SPEND I TELL YOU THAT.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DenialOfTruth said:

It is obvious the intention is to shut down our region at this point.

Would be so sad if they shut it!

But anyhow here is what would I suggest so the game is better and a chance at rankings for players:

-for pvp give players pvp love so rankings 30-500 would receive 200-300 gold or 2-3 venture tokens (or give instead of rankings rewards at random so cheaters get mad and not join a lot).

-for pve demonsbane rankings 30-500 would receive 200-300 gold or 2-3 venture tokens

CONSIDERING how much it takes for gear upgrades I say it isn't a lot to give.

As for the company they could sell stuff in f10 that would give a lot of gold (not just a chance at 1000gold), premium membership 7 days, gear, 100% upgrade chance material stones or even more diverse cosmetics! Just some ideas that can make the game feel such a slap in the face!

• Green Storm changed the title to Botched Unchained Chaos Patch

Wait wait, am I reading this right, or...?

So, if I want to swap a destroyer (gon only class) to BD or summoner (lyn only), I'd have to:

step 1: Class swap to FM

step 2: Race swap

step 3: Class swap again to the lyn classes

?

For a total cost of well over double of the default swap between classes that share races in common?

Am I missing something, or is this system extremely scuffed?

1 hour ago, Rhiakath said:

So, if I want to swap a destroyer (gon only class) to BD or summoner (lyn only), I'd have to:

?

For a total cost of well over double of the default swap between classes that share races in common?

That line of thought works for A lot of different class/race combinations tho, Not just destroyer.

It's a scuffed system for sure.

• NCSOFT
On 3/14/2022 at 9:15 AM, Rhiakath said:

?

You can read more about how the Class Change system works in this article: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/7565/class-change-available-on-march-16

Oh, and just to be clear by stating the obvious: we have absolutely no intention to "close" Blade & Soul. I will continue ramping up my engagement with the community and we will keep publishing updates for the game!

3 hours ago, Rhiakath said:

?

No, you can select which race too during the class change, that line is just confusing. They are just letting you know you can't be a gon BD just coz you are a gon destroyer and you are using a class change. 
I guess in an effort to make it extra clear that the voucher does not give you the ability to switch to whatever class without having to switch races, which is something I would like to assume every player in bns would had guessed, they made it extra confusing. 

Edited by Unicorns
  • Thanks 1

Exactly, the patch notes is just worded a little badly.
But yes when you use the class change, you first select the race you want to be then the class, then female/male.

You cannot chose a GON BD or a Lyn Destroyer.

Thats all that line in the patch note refers to.

Set a side the confusion that some people may or may not be experiencing. The question remains: Why have you decided to do a cash grab with the class change? In KR this was only the equivalent of 4000 ncoin, so why would purposefully decide to double the price just cause it is NA / EU?