Temporary state of some game aspects

Green Storm

• NCSOFT

Hi Crickets,

We’re publishing a big release in a week, and you can see all the details in this news post. Because of adjustments we made to the content of that release, there are a few aspects of the game that will be in a temporary state until that release. The following situations are expected between March 9 and March 16:

• The 6th Anniversary Keys expire March 9.
  • The 6th Anniversary Coins expire on March 9. You can still use these coins at the Dragon Express until March 16.
  • You may receive Candy Hearts, but they will expire because the event ended on March 9.
  • There will be no ranking for Demonsbane dungeons until March 16.
  • The Sparkling Starstruck Chest, Starstruck Box, and Stunning Starstruck Trunk will be available for an extra week until March 16.
  • A new Daily Dash starts on March 9 and its progress will be reset on March 16.

If you see any other oddities, please feel free to report them here with as many details as you can provide.

The Blade & Soul Team.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I understand this is because the patch basically got delayed, but no ranking means no coins and fusion stones for weekly ranking rewards, could anything be done about that? Maybe resend the rewards we got this week (the weekly part, no the end of the season part)?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Green Storm said:

You may receive Candy Hearts, but they will expire because the event ended on March 9.

Just to add, Event was suppose to end on March 9, and was suppose to be removed on Maintenance, but because of patch delay, it was not, therefore event was in a way extended to March 16, you can continue doing event as you were doing, you can continue receiving Candy Hearts from Daily Activities, buying Crafting Chest and can continue opening boxes for rewards like nothing was changed, the only thing you may notice is the extra "icon" on these items identifying as expired and will appear in "antique" window, but can be used nevertheless the same way as you were able to use them since Event began.

That's pretty much how all events worked in the past, if the update was delayed, no exception here, majority of "expired" boxes can be even opened 2 years later as long as you don't antique them. 

Just wanted to add this up, as I've seen a lot of people asking same question on Discords, that might be helpful for newer people.

Edited by SayhaSeer

3 minutes ago, lillvargen said:

a friend of mine was unable to salvage box wednesday morning, are you sure we still can salvage them?

I did on 3 characters today, had no issues. 

Maybe your friend did not fully upgrade the box.

Edited by SayhaSeer

15 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

So, this means that no ranking information will be collected?

Because I logged in and got my ranking rewards.

Those rewards were from last week + end of the season. This week no data will be collected, and next Wednesday, even if you did AD/SUB/Halls, you'll get no rewards, since there is currently no season going on. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Unicorns said:

Those rewards were from last week + end of the season.

That explains it.

4 hours ago, Unicorns said:

This week no data will be collected, and next Wednesday, even if you did AD/SUB/Halls, you'll get no rewards, since there is currently no season going on. 

I assumed this would be the case, but, wanted an "official" answer.

But everything you say makes sense...

Feels bad, i was at 195 demonsbane tokens and now i got to wait two more weeks 😕

Any chance we can expect some sort of compensation for missing out on one weeks demonsbane ranking? Just thought i would ask, no hurt in trying XD.

Also ty a bunch for last weeks prosperity f10 bundles, makes it worth logging in for!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lillvargen said:

the tokens will be antiqued soon too, doesn't say when thou, so be prepared for the worst

Event it self will end on March 16 and Reward Redemption Period will continue until April 12

Edited by SayhaSeer