were the twitch drop items intended

PRrexoe

That does sound pretty ungrateful. Free pet and free flashback and some other little things.... Idk sounds pretty good to me. Let's not forget chromatic threads to tailor outfits became full swipe item after the x5 square was removed from daily dash. So yeah any time they wanna gimme a bundle with free chromatic threads I'm there. Do try and remember they don't have to give us anything free so always appreciate the stuff they do give free. And maybe you can't use the flashback outfit but it doesn't mean a new player getting into the game or returning player couldn't use it. These bundles I feel like they try and put stuff in them that are all players friendly so that way there's no one crying "why is it only aimed at end gamers" [new players saying this] or "why's it only aimed at new players" [end gamers saying this].

Edited by MishaJ

teh twitch thing not the 

2 hours ago, MishaJ said:

That does sound pretty ungrateful. Free pet and free flashback and some other little things.... Idk sounds pretty good to me. Let's not forget chromatic threads to tailor outfits became full swipe item after the x5 square was removed from daily dash. So yeah any time they wanna gimme a bundle with free chromatic threads I'm there. Do try and remember they don't have to give us anything free so always appreciate the stuff they do give free. And maybe you can't use the flashback outfit but it doesn't mean a new player getting into the game or returning player couldn't use it. These bundles I feel like they try and put stuff in them that are all players friendly so that way there's no one crying "why is it only aimed at end gamers" [new players saying this] or "why's it only aimed at new players" [end gamers saying this].

the one on f10 is fine but the one from twitch like the mats make no sense even new players wont use them cause they can use solar tokens to enhance GC and TB weapon and plus we have soul boost event right now was just asking.

Twtich Prime's monthly rewards are here ;

-5 Brilliant Radiance Stone Chests

-5 Brilliant Ascension Stone Chests

-3 Special Hongmoon XP Charms

-1 Exceptional Reputation Charm

-10 Transformation Stone Crystals

I came to check what was peoples reactions but it seems like there is too few players left to care about these anymore.

4 hours ago, Reinmei said:

5 Brilliant Radiance Stone Chests

Meh

5 Brilliant Ascension Stone Chests

Meh

3 Special Hongmoon XP Charms

Ok-ish, still meh.

1 Exceptional Reputation Charm

Ok

10 Transformation Stone Crystals

Useless trash.

Wow, if this is what NCWest considers "rewards", we are doomed...

22 hours ago, Reinmei said:

Twtich Prime's monthly rewards are here ;

-5 Brilliant Radiance Stone Chests

-5 Brilliant Ascension Stone Chests

-3 Special Hongmoon XP Charms

-1 Exceptional Reputation Charm

-10 Transformation Stone Crystals

I came to check what was peoples reactions but it seems like there is too few players left to care about these anymore.

The discords are very active.

It's just these forums that are a ghost town.

• NCSOFT
On 3/4/2022 at 3:17 AM, Uldrum said:

The discords are very active.

It's just these forums that are a ghost town.

It's apple and oranges. Both serve a purpose in how players communicate but they're different.

Discord is a platform for Instant Communication, where people use short messages (and pictures) in fairly short discussions. You don't really scroll all the way up to check for old discussions and the exchanges rarely last more than a few messages. But Discord servers are very active and you can get answers very quickly. A lot of communities self-organize this way and it's great.

Forums are meant for discussions that take more time and are what we call "asynchronous communication". Anyone can reply when they have time and there's no pressure to do it quickly. You don't miss the opportunity to contribute a few days later. Oh and the forums are under our control, so we do share official communication here, plus enforce some community standards!

-EDIT- Back to the thread topic: we work on initiatives that target different groups of players. These items may not be helpful at all if you're in the endgame, but they're useful for people who have started the game or are picking it up again. We just started yesterday the second Amazon Prime Gaming drop yesterday, and there will be three more after that, so check them out to see if there's something for you. 🙂We're also continuing to offer Daily Free Rewards in the Hongmoon Store for a bit longer!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Green Storm said:

These items may not be helpful at all if you're in the endgame

I'm nowhere close to mid-game, and my opinion about these items doesn't change.

If I pick one of my neglected characters today, those items would still be in the same realm of usefulness.

Even if I make a new character today, my opinion won't change.

You would know this if you played the game.

Don't get me wrong, you've done quite a lot of good for the game, but, the Prime Gaming rewards really aren't that Prime, in my negative opinion.

2 hours ago, Green Storm said:

We're also continuing to offer Daily Free Rewards in the Hongmoon Store for a bit longer!

Thank you! There are actually really useful.

This is the level of rewards that those Prime Gaming codes should give.

Maybe a little better, with an old outfit, since people pay real money for Prime Gaming, and the outfits are just sitting there not being accessible or sold in F10.

Edited by Cupidstar