Aerodrome Durability Loss

SilverFoxR

Hey, everyone!

I've been running Aerodrome (like many of you) lately and I've noticed that I've needed to repair my weapon very frequently. So, I decided to go in to Aerodrome with a fully repaired weapon and after one run, I checked my weapon again. Lo and behold, the weapon was already down to 80% durability. I checked with other party members and they noticed it too, so it's not just a specific class/spec. Running Aerdrome will tear about 15-20% of your weapon's durability off per run. I even tested Aerodrome at level 1 and the same thing happened!

Considering most dungeons maybe take off 2-5% durability at most. Though I can't tell it's another "working as intended" thing or a bug, I logged a ticket with an inquiry and was told to post here. Well, here it is.

If any moderator is listening, please send it up the pipeline that this is both annoying (having to stop to fix your weapon every 4 runs), but a bit of a resource hog to keep making and using hammers like this - again when this is one of the only dungeons that's currently doing this.

• Like 1

Koldrak's durability loss is connected to hitboxes. Because Koldrak is essentially a large number of hitboxes, your character is constantly hitting multiple segments simultaneously. The upside to this is things like weapons that work by building stacks to reach a higher form (ending with a skill reset) will proc much faster (you may notice your skills reset very quickly in Koldrak). In Aerodrome, this is not happening.

Yea sounds like a serious problem. Warning to repair weapon only appears at 19%.

In saying that im loaded with master field repair so its not really an issue i personally would panic about. So my repair tools my actually start getting used.