New Accessories

Grimoir

@Hime

So why are all new accessories locked behind hard modes only? There is also no chest to purchase for an npc after X runs.

This effectively locks out majority of the playerbase who will never get the new accessories.

Not to mention this also effectively makes running anything under hard mode, useless unless its just 1x per day for daily challenge.

• Like 4

the new accessories can be obtained (yes by hardmode)

but why wouldn't everyone get the chance to get them? if you have knowledge of the dungeon feel free to go hardmode, nobody is locked out. The newest players don't have gear for it yet, so they will have to wait like the rest of us until geared and ready to take the challenge

As someone who hates doing hardmodes i can also totally accept them being locked into hardmode. Since Agressor Accesories can be obtained in Normal mode now i estimate the dmg you do after you finished everything in normal mode to maybe 16 Million which is more than enough for hardmodes.

This makes it a great upgrade path Easy gives you what you need for Normal and Normal gives what you need for Hardmode the only thing boothering me is there is no way of getting the gear for easy mode. If you get everything from mushin you do maybe 1.5 Million dps which makes easy mode still pretty hard to beat since its getting harder and harder to get full lobbys due to this system forcing people into 3 different gamemodes.

On 9/21/2021 at 10:06 AM, FeuchterLyn said:

As someone who hates doing hardmodes i can also totally accept them being locked into hardmode. Since Agressor Accesories can be obtained in Normal mode now i estimate the dmg you do after you finished everything in normal mode to maybe 16 Million which is more than enough for hardmodes.

This makes it a great upgrade path Easy gives you what you need for Normal and Normal gives what you need for Hardmode the only thing boothering me is there is no way of getting the gear for easy mode. If you get everything from mushin you do maybe 1.5 Million dps which makes easy mode still pretty hard to beat since its getting harder and harder to get full lobbys due to this system forcing people into 3 different gamemodes.

Where on Earth did you get this load o crap? If that were the case then there's a lotta people doing something wrong, considering *just* upgrading aggressor gear nets you 16mil.
Also, you aren't doing 1.5mil with mushins only unless you get the damn weapon - which is not mushins only - and the gc accessories - which is not mushins only.
And I can't stress this enough --- Accessories aren't 100% of a persons dps. I have to agree with Grimoire on this one, this really isn't all that logical, especially since this only effects accessories meant to be phased out in just a couple months.

11 hours ago, Laura099 said:

Where on Earth did you get this load o crap? If that were the case then there's a lotta people doing something wrong, considering *just* upgrading aggressor gear nets you 16mil.

16 Mil is an assumption cause with full elder scale cta gear my char does around 8 - 9 Million (not playing perfect) and when i had full Agressor stuff i did 23 Million. So the dps has to be somewhere in between. It has to be a 2 digit million number thou.

Also, you aren't doing 1.5mil with mushins only unless you get the damn weapon - which is not mushins only - and the gc accessories - which is not mushins only.

I did 2 - 2.5 Million with mushin only gear and Riftwalk 3 weapon.

And I can't stress this enough --- Accessories aren't 100% of a persons dps.

Thats right but its the majority of the DPS.

I have to agree with Grimoire on this one, this really isn't all that logical, especially since this only effects accessories meant to be phased out in just a couple months.

Even if they are phased out soon people still need a way to get to the dps needed for hardmode so they will be a must have even if we get 2 generations after the current accesories.