Sanctum Breakthrough Selection Chest

Vyzardo

Regardless of drop where I have not yet seen any drop on easy since the UE4 start and only 1 of 10 runs on normal, we should be able to get it through vendor...
@HimeWhy does breakthrough gear, which is needed for both of PvE and PvP accesories and dropped almost 100% time on normal made on UE3 now cost "higher" currency ? Why are we not able to purchase Sanctum breakthrough chest with Sovereign cores? I mean it's literally only breakthrough gear, do you really expect people to run 30 times 10-15 minutes dungeon because of HP boost, so they can upgrade 1 year old PvP accesories to stage 10 ?
This must be a joke right? we need that chest like 5-10 times...

On my new character I have Agitator Necklace since day 1 of UE4. Still no way to upgrade it from doing Easy modes, never even saw breakthrough chest.

On my own I can not do Normal modes. No random group wants low geared ass in their parties. And LFP is like rolling a dice for it roll into a fireplace.

First, have to finish Call to Arms chest to finally dive into Normal mode on my own.

Edited by Minimihi

Honestly breakthrough items should be added to shop for like 10 Sovering orbs..it's only breakthrough item not a legendary item ... making it cost 30 Sanctum cores, which is equal to 30 normal runs is just a joke. Also they should add chest for ores again, like wth 250 orbs for 1 accesories when they drop by 1 ?! I am not running 1k dungeons when boss now have 8 bilion HP and takes 10 min to kill

In almost 2 weeks of easy/normal dungeons i got it 2 times and got it for like 200 gold.

But i wonder: How is it possible to drop more times the legendary accessories compared to a purple chest with breaktrough accessories in it?

You should give more % to the chest... Or lower the Sanctum cores for the chest because 50 are kinda a lot since you need 3 of them just to upgrade the C2A accessories @Hime