Can't use level 60 voucher?

alley

Upon creating a new char and going through the "tutorial" and pressing "create character" the f10 page to buy a new voucher pops up instead of using the voucher I have on my mail that ncsoft gave way recently. Any fix to this?

Edited by alley

I'm guessing your character voucher isn't on page one in the Received Items storage.  What you need to do is create a level 1 character and go through the whole prologue.  Basically progress the story to the part where you first arrive in Bamboo Village and finish your dialogue with Namsoyoo.  Then bring up your Received Items storage and flip through the pages until the page with the 60 voucher loads.  Then simply hit the ESC key, find the 60 voucher boost icon, and follow the on-screen instructions to create your level 60 character.

• Thanks 1

• NCSOFT
1 hour ago, wcnighthawk said:

I'm guessing your character voucher isn't on page one in the Received Items storage.  What you need to do is create a level 1 character and go through the whole prologue.  Basically progress the story to the part where you first arrive in Bamboo Village and finish your dialogue with Namsoyoo.  Then bring up your Received Items storage and flip through the pages until the page with the 60 voucher loads.  Then simply hit the ESC key, find the 60 voucher boost icon, and follow the on-screen instructions to create your level 60 character.

To add to that you can also contact our Customer Support to get your Boost Voucher swapped (we essentially delete your old one and send you a new one which puts the Voucher in the beginning of your Mail).

22 minutes ago, Hime said:

To add to that you can also contact our Customer Support to get your Boost Voucher swapped (we essentially delete your old one and send you a new one which puts the Voucher in the beginning of your Mail).

Yesterday the same thing happened to me, and in order not to miss the day of the event, I had to buy one from F10, still have 3 in my mail.

https://imgur.com/7bJwP8N

25 minutes ago, Qwyurte said:

Yesterday the same thing happened to me, and in order not to miss the day of the event, I had to buy one from F10, still have 3 in my mail.

https://imgur.com/7bJwP8N

You could try and send in a ticket saying you didnt know why it didnt work, and maybe they will be kind enough to remove an older voucher and refund you the ncoin used.

5 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

You could try and send in a ticket saying you didnt know why it didnt work, and maybe they will be kind enough to remove an older voucher and refund you the ncoin used.

Used HMC, and yes, yesterday i post that, still not answer

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Please I need this too T-T I have the same problem and been unable to do c2a on my alt since no one helps with this. I know support is busy but please answer my ticket 😥