[RNG Boxes] - Deluxe Nightfall Cache & Nightfall Chests

Hello @Hime & NCSoft.

Can you please stop lying in your patch notes? Is so annoying, you announce in the patch notes those boxes will be available until 4th August and guess what, your beautiful patch removed them and add gem chests. If you are starting to lie to everyone even in patch notes, well, I guess everyone will start leaving this game. Hidden nerfs - we accepted, crap events - we accepted,  we have accepted a lot of stuff but if you start lying and with patch notes...no thank, literally.

Edited by AjikaiTheWhiteSwordsman
-

27 minutes ago, AjikaiTheWhiteSwordsman said:

Hello @Hime & NCSoft.

Can you please stop lying in your patch notes? Is so annoying, you announce in the patch notes those boxes will be available until 4th August and guess what, your beautiful patch removed them and add gem chests. If you are starting to lie to everyone even in patch notes, well, I guess everyone will start leaving this game. Hidden nerfs - we accepted, crap events - we accepted,  we have accepted a lot of stuff but if you start lying and with patch notes...no thank, literally.

yeah i'm frankly getting sick of this too i still have yet to get the 1ncoin outfit and i thought i had another week of boxes and chances to get it.... guess rng boxes weren't selling like hot cakes so they had to put gem boxes in to really hook the whale credit cards swiping. gotta go where the money is....

• NCSOFT

Hello! Thank you for your report. The Nightfall Chest and Deluxe Nightfall Cache are supposed to be in the Hongmoon Store until August 4. We had the incorrect date set in the store and those chests are available. Thank you for your patience!

Trove wasnt working? Intant maintenance.

Bamboo outfit shop was broken, whole economy dying? Announce it in public and wait till next wednesday to fix it.

Interestingly both of them are just a "shop" and i reckon that changing a price in a shop is jsut editing 3 lines in the server takes less effort then fixing trove.

But yeah trove brings money, outfit shop exploit didnt, at least for you :))

1 hour ago, storeagebot said:

Interestingly both of them are just a "shop" and i reckon that changing a price in a shop is jsut editing 3 lines in the server takes less effort then fixing trove.

Ncwest has full access to the shop since shop is region based however, they do not have full access to the coding for rest of the game as it requires  the entire project files of BnS and only Korean devs have access to that(unless you buy the rights to get access to them)  so have to wait for them to fix that stuff for the west, simple as that. At least this is how I understand it. And if Korean devs for some reason don't see it necessary to fix the bug instantly, you gonna have to wait a long time for it.

Edited by Amarathiel