Fortune Feather

LizzLet

I'm a new player and this event is not new player friendly event, because sometimes when doing dungeon got kick even on lower or 1star DG.  The event currency Fortune feather can only be get on higher or 2 stars dungeon(except BC, DST and WC a 1star Dungeon but 100% will get kick too) when 100% new players will get eventually kick. 

to only get 2 (5 Daily challenge) LOL and get only like 60pcs a month(event duration?) ( exclude the login )

>30 pcs Transformation Crystal /

> 1 outfit /

>10 pcs pet pack / etc

easy for you to say cuz you're strong. 

41 minutes ago, LizzLet said:

to only get 2 (5 Daily challenge) LOL and get only like 60pcs a month(event duration?) ( exclude the login )

>30 pcs Transformation Crystal /

> 1 outfit /

>10 pcs pet pack / etc

easy for you to say cuz you're strong. 

You can easily get 12 a day 2 daily challenge + 10 from dungeons since all those low dungeons can easily be done with jsut a random low geared group.

but my problem is being kick, this dungeons is not easy for me or some new players too

Dreamsong Theater 1star DG - 1350AP > chance to get kick 

Brood Chamber  - 1star DG  - 1340AP > 100% auto kick 

Warped Citadel -  1star DG - 1430AP- > 100% auto kick 

Cathedra Cliffs - 2star DG - 1530AP - > 100% auto kick 

Hangar 0 - 2star DG - 1610AP - > 100% auto kick 

Stonescale Passage - 2star DG-  1665AP - > 100% auto kick 

Halcyon Hills -  - 1775 - > 100% auto kick 

Naryu Sanctum - 3star DG -1855 -> 100% auto kick 

House of Idols - 3star DG - 1880 - > 100% auto kick 

My characterS only have average of 1300AP.

I hope they move it to lower dungeons

CS, HM, CS, RT, ST, TSM. 

idk maybe im just gonna give up this event, wait for a new one.🙂

just gonna accept that only one of my characters will benefit this event give the login rewards (feather) to it and redeem one outfit lol 

thank you for the reply ^^

sorry idk how to reply lol

32 minutes ago, LizzLet said:

but my problem is being kick, this dungeons is not easy for me or some new players too

Dreamsong Theater 1star DG - 1350AP > chance to get kick 

Brood Chamber  - 1star DG  - 1340AP > 100% auto kick 

Warped Citadel -  1star DG - 1430AP- > 100% auto kick 

Cathedra Cliffs - 2star DG - 1530AP - > 100% auto kick 

Hangar 0 - 2star DG - 1610AP - > 100% auto kick 

Stonescale Passage - 2star DG-  1665AP - > 100% auto kick 

Halcyon Hills -  - 1775 - > 100% auto kick 

Naryu Sanctum - 3star DG -1855 -> 100% auto kick 

House of Idols - 3star DG - 1880 - > 100% auto kick 

I hope they move it to lower dungeons

CS, HM, CS, RT, ST, TSM. 

idk maybe im just gonna give up this event, wait for a new one.🙂

just gonna accept that only one of my characters will benefit this event give the login rewards (feather) to it and redeem one outfit lol 

thank you for the reply ^^

sorry idk how to reply lol

have you tried just to go LFP on the stuff up to CC? If you jump into a group who already starting, they usually don´t jump the ship if a lowbie enters.  At least my experience from EU server.

On 5/12/2021 at 10:49 PM, LizzLet said:

Have you thought about gearing up ? thats story gear of course people kick you.

Either do randoom search with LFP and hope you get a group (they cant kick u) or start playing the game. Atleast Imperial grade accesories should be your goal which can be farmed in like 1 hour if you are lucky. Weapon till Raven 9 is also litterly free.

I am not here to bash new players i am one of thoose who just lfp to carry randooms even tho i can do most dungeons solo with my 2960ap but i hate it if players expect to get carried through everything like its their right to ask for everything free even tho its as easy as ever to get decent gear just go mushin tower.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

• 2 weeks later...

Get the weapon you need to LFP = nobody will kick. also depending on your class, maybe the max amount needed already reached or they have a friend coming and cant take you (no hard feelings from them, just unlucky)

also TFcrytals, dont get that rubbish

outfit (ok, looks somewhat)

pet packs?! oils, always get oils first

And I gotta agree with @ImoutoMaster if we take this odd star rating of yours

Am 12.5.2021 um 22:49 schrieb LizzLet:

Dreamsong Theater  - 1350AP > chance to get kick 

Brood Chamber    - 1340AP

Warped Citadel - 1430AP

Cathedra Cliffs - 1530AP

Hangar 0 -  1610AP

Stonescale Passage - 1665AP

Halcyon Hills - 1775

Naryu Sanctum - 1855

House of Idols - 1880

well, first off I need to correct this mess:

Dreamsong Theater  - 1320AP become a Savior of the realms and you will have 1325AP

also let me add TC for you:
 Thornwind Cavern - 2270

Am 12.5.2021 um 22:49 schrieb LizzLet:

So not really anyone to blame for you for being lazy? I agree c2a boosted players will sit out on events, but this event is far from worth beyond the usual oils. And plural with only 1300...my KFM has 1297 (because I dont like KFM after all) and even this can run even H0/SP, I dont H0 cause my HP pool is trash but still. LFPing most will do the trick up until CC. Since many whales and even I do DST-WC trains fully with LFP on a daily basis.

Stating that on average your have low AP meanse some might have more? Right? If so, find a buddy. You run his c2a char through dailies and he'll run yours.

PRO TIPP: Make the party yourself. People are more afraid to be responsible for a bad party.

Furthermore. Whats youir HM level? 12~14ish? Then this is why you get kicked, not your AP. Most people dont bother checking for AP after all. At HM16 you have 80HMp to distribute in Offense for a total of 210 additional AP. Nothing annoy me personally more if I have a HM30 party member that has 1300AP, but I cherish HM17 with 2k+ AP. You see people put effort.

And if you got multiple characters to total you in on average on 1300AP. Then you should try to focus on one char and one char solemnly.