Alternative Upgradepath Silversteelweapon

Simsalabimm

Hey everyone, 

does anyone know why ncsoft has not yet released the alternative upgrade path for the silver steel weapon from stage 6 to stage 9? 

Usually, if I remember correctly, this one was always released in all these years when the new raid came out. 

So I don't understand why that hasn't been done yet. Does anyone know more about it?

• Like 1

bivSGI7.png

https://imgur.com/bivSGI7

I have been wondering the same thing, I have been stuck with my ThornBreaker 9 weapon (raid weapon) , because there is no DragonSpire stage 9 (non raid weapon), If I was to upgrade to IA Silversteel stage 6 (raid weopon) I would be forever stuck @ stage 6 since I have limited Silversteel ore. It has always been cheaper going from Stage 9 (non raid weapon) & then switching over to (raid weapon), I guess NC wants to hard gate players & not allow them too upgrade their gear.... 😑

Edited by FeralStripes

On 3/20/2021 at 11:27 PM, Grimoir said:

Non raid path was pretty pog for earth summoner, but now raid path outshines it by far xD

For me a Soul fighter Dragon Spire 6 is still the max gear weapon cause i will lose dmg with raid weapon. In theory Soul fighter can use raid weapon with the new soul badge from raid but 1. you have to get this first 2. its unlikely you will be able to have enough counts with this games performance.

So Dragon spire is still best weapon in this game for Soul fighter this is why i also complain. RAID weapon classes can have 90 ap more than i do plus they have all this bonuses the raid path gives while Soul fighter is stuck at an outdated weapon.