Fortune's Favor Board 5 is unacceptable

Uskdara

Cost for clearing whole board twice

• 650 Coins
  • 25,600 NCOIN -> $320

Rewards for clearing whole board twice

• 6 Pets
  • 20 Pet Packs -> 6,200 gold value(technically less since bound version)
  • 600~1200 Gold(out of rng chests)
  • Accessories chests with no value for any player actually clearing this board
  • 12 Legendary Gem Hammers(literally zero value)

Clearing the whole board twice to get the pet collection gives you 6 pets and about ~7k gold worth of pet packs/raw gold.  7k gold is worth ~2,359 NCOIN(from f9 which is a horrible rate)  So that means in order to get those 6 pets we're paying about $300 or $50 PER pet.  That is absolutely insane.  

Why is board 5 so much worse than the other boards. NC is known for really awful pay to win/pay to progress mechanics but this is by far the worst valued thing you've ever released.  Not to mention it's the highest AP collection we've seen yet.  So any player that's seriously trying to stay on top/do cm etc is pretty much obligated to buy it to stay competitive.  The other boards give things like PTS, Compounding stones, Vials, Giem Fragments, Gem Vouchers, Unity boxes, Fusion stones, unbound materials AND cost significantly less coin per roll.  It's actually crazy how bad the value is on board 5.  How is this acceptable?

49 minutes ago, Gman said:

You could have done the math before you spend that money..and chose not to support NC

Where in my post did I say I bought it???  I said higher geared players pushing for high challenge mode slots will feel obligated to buy it but I personally didn't.  This specific thing is just way over the line of acceptable.  I could easily drop the $350 for it and not be affected financially but this is just gross and not something I want in the game(even as a whale).  I refuse to buy this but support said to post feedback on the forums so I did.

51 minutes ago, Belido said:

math is a good joke without knowing the % values.

The % values for Fortunes Favor are already known essentially.  The main items on the board have such a low chance they can only be gotten if they're the only item left.  So you *have* to clear the entire board.

I do agree though.  It's absolute garbage they have RNG systems for everything without saying the rates.  I like how some European countries made that rightfully illegal and instead of showing their rates they just quit selling the items in those regions.  What a trash company.  Every NC employee should be ashamed of themselves and their company as a whole.

15 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Personally, don't really care for the fortunes favor.

The ONLY thing that really upsets me is that the widow pets people have been waiting for so long are :

1. Locked behind this

2. Not even tradable / sellable

1. it is not locked, you just need a "little" luck.

2. at least there is a point were you can be sure to get it, other then with typical Trove.

6 hours ago, Belido said:

1. it is not locked, you just need a "little" luck.

2. at least there is a point were you can be sure to get it, other then with typical Trove.

I would have honestly preferred they would be in Trove lol. At least then the price of even trying to get them is "cheaper". xD