Alternate way to get Fusion Stones

900870_1452550662

Hello,

Right now the only way to get a relevant amount of fusion stones is to do battlegrounds and get a rank to get fusion stones as a weekly reward.

As we all know, the PvP is very unbalanced and tainted with cheaters/abusers and toxicity, and therefore is not a very enjoyable game mode.

For people like myself who do not want to participate in this fiesta we need another way to get Fusion Stones. It is only fair to have another way to get them, since this upgrade is far the best upgrade you can do at end game. It should not be locked behind PvP.

14 hours ago, 900870_1452550662 said:

It is only fair to have another way to get them, since this upgrade is far the best upgrade you can do at end game.

lolwut? In what dreamworld? It's super expensive and can fail it's one of the worst upgrades. It's something for whales who don't care how much money they blow into this half dead game, at the current costs i would not upgrade that no matter how many fusion stones collect dust in my storage.

Am 2.11.2020 um 21:06 schrieb 900870_1452550662:

Right now the only way to get a relevant amount of fusion stones is to do battlegrounds and get a rank to get fusion stones as a weekly reward.

Doing Challenge mode is also a pretty good way to get them. 

Zitat

As we all know, the PvP is very unbalanced and tainted with cheaters/abusers and toxicity, and therefore is not a very enjoyable game mode.

You dont have to enjoy it just play 1 match per week for weekly reward. 

Zitat

For people like myself who do not want to participate in this fiesta we need another way to get Fusion Stones.

I dont want to participate in raids due to the terrible performance of the game so i need another sources to get the items. There is a reason stuff is limited to certain stuff but unlike me your reason to not do the stuff needed for it you are simply to lazy to do 1 match of pvp per week. 

Zitat

It is only fair to have another way to get them, since this upgrade is far the best upgrade you can do at end game. It should not be locked behind PvP.

Sorry but aslong as PVP Players dont get a single good patch its not fair. I think its time PVP finally gets a decent patch. Everything they brought in the last 2 years was only for PVE or was to worsen the state of PVP so less non paying players are there. 

Dont get me wrong i totally agree that you should not be forced to play something you dont want but look at PVP players too. Their upgrades are more expensive, they have to do more stuff to get good gear, the patches constantly worsen the state of it, cheaters etc. are accepted sadly. 

Please provide a way to make PVP better too if you want to remove reasons for PVP even more. You are litterly sending the message "i dont like this mode so delete it!" which is totally selfish. 

Edited by ImoutoMaster

On 11/5/2020 at 12:32 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Dont get me wrong i totally agree that you should not be forced to play something you dont want but look at PVP players too. Their upgrades are more expensive, they have to do more stuff to get good gear...

If items are required for both type of players, then they should be equally available in both PvP and PvE, not one or the other. If Blood Lust developers were to realize and act on that idea, it would improve the game for everyone. Hiding requirements behind a PvP wall is never a good idea. This is especially true for those who abhor PvP.

On 2020-11-07 at 4:14 PM, StrykerGaming said:

If items are required for both type of players, then they should be equally available in both PvP and PvE, not one or the other. If Blood Lust developers were to realize and act on that idea, it would improve the game for everyone. Hiding requirements behind a PvP wall is never a good idea. This is especially true for those who abhor PvP.

Yes, that is my point. Soulstones and Moonstones that comes from PvP can at least be traded on the marketplace, which fusion stones can not...

On 11/7/2020 at 4:14 PM, StrykerGaming said:

This would be true if it werent BnS.  Blade and Soul was always a game that required you to do both, PVE and PVP, regardless if you liked it or not. Given now it is much less than it used to be but still, that was the entire game design to begin with and was no secret since the game released.