BnS to get GeForce Now

KlausFlouride

I don't think it's fully implemented yet. I keep getting 'we're currently patching this game' error and when it does launch it's only on the 2060b machines which are crap, look:

OnQtrrV.jpg

45fps standing in bamboo village, 30 when I popped some skills. not good ;(

the rig is assigned randomly when you launch a game, normally when I get 2060b I need maybe 3-4 restarts to get 1080c or 2080c/2080d (which are the good ones), BnS is stuck with those damn 2060; 1 time I got 2060c and it run much better (really exciting actually, what a beautiful game BnS is at max settings@60fps ;)) so I went for a quick MSP... and it stuttered like hell at boss ;(
still muuuch better then my old PC so I'll be using it but I was expecting more. hopefully the better rigs get unlocked and maybe some optimizations could be applied?
like, is it using the 'Blade and Soul Korea' nvidia 3D profile settings? that 'use all cores' thing that bnsbuddy got? Please look into it NCSoft people ;)

I'll be testing more tomorrow.

edit:  press alt+ctrl+F6 to check which rig you got.

Edited by kadius

Tried it myself:

Resolution is bit meh but that's expected from streaming service. No input delay whatsoever assuming you have good stable internet connection and the streaming server you have selected is decently close to you and the game server. No additional lag either from what I seen, if any it decreased a very small amount(like -5ms overall).

On 2.10.2020 at 3:07 AM, kadius said:

the rig is assigned randomly when you launch a game, normally when I get 2060b I need maybe 3-4 restarts to get 1080c or 2080c/2080d (which are the good ones), BnS is stuck with those damn 2060; 1 time I got 2060c and it run much better (really exciting actually, what a beautiful game BnS is at max settings@60fps ;)) so I went for a quick MSP... and it stuttered like hell at boss ;(
still muuuch better then my old PC so I'll be using it but I was expecting more. hopefully the better rigs get unlocked and maybe some optimizations could be applied?
like, is it using the 'Blade and Soul Korea' nvidia 3D profile settings? that 'use all cores' thing that bnsbuddy got? Please look into it NCSoft people ;)

I'll be testing more tomorrow.

It's not the NCsoft people who works with the settings on the rigs. It's GeForce peeps. Also the problem is not the graphics card, it's the CPU and game coding in general that causes all the stutters. Game with its current condition of coding simply needs like a super CPU for it to work without any stutters whatsoever. Your internet connection amplifies these issues further, especially if you have over 100ms latencies.

Edited by Amarathiel

20 hours ago, Amarathiel said:

It's not the NCsoft people who works with the settings on the rigs. It's GeForce peeps. Also the problem is not the graphics card, it's the CPU and game coding in general that causes all the stutters.

The difference between the rigs is not just GPU. And I'm quite sure NCSoft can give nvidia feedback to make the game as optimal as possible.

21 hours ago, kadius said:

The difference between the rigs is not just GPU. And I'm quite sure NCSoft can give nvidia feedback to make the game as optimal as possible.

If nc was capable of anything we wouldn't have this trash performance to begin with.