Favor and Fortune Bug

Crow Scarecrow

I was doing the weekly quests that are completed by entering certain dungeons and I realized that there is a problem with the name of the dungeons, since it is wrong, I thought it could be a bug in my system, but today while doing the daily quests someone else mentioned it in the chat, so I share what I recorded when I realized the problem. You may notice that when doing CC the "Favor and Fortune" quests didn't take it into account but "A Masterful Task" mission did, I abandoned the "Favor And Fortune" quest to try again and I realized that the problem is not that it cannot be completed but the names of the dungeons you have to do are wrong.

For example, you can see that to complete the 3 entries to CC or Nary Sanctum you have to do WC instead of one of the other 2 dungeons. The worst thing is that in none of the options it mentions H0, however if you do H0 it will count as one of those dungeons that you have to do for this quest.

If someone else realizes that they cannot complete the "Favor And Fortune" quest, no matter how much they do the dungeon that indicates said quest, try doing another one from the list, since, I repeat, the quest can be completed, but the order of the dungeons is not well programmed

I thought of sending a ticket to talk about it, but since there may be many other people with that problem, I wanted to create this post so that others are aware of the situation and can get their Weekly Remnant. Hope the support team can resolve this issue in maintenance on Wednesday.

EDIT: These are the dungeons that you can do to complete the quest

- For the Stonescale Passage/Bood Chamber requirement you can do Hangar 0
- For the Warped Citadel/Halcyon Hills requirement you can do Brood Chamber
- For the Cathedra Cliffs/Nary Sanctum requirement you can do Warped Citadel

Doing Cathedra Cliffs has no effect on completing the quest

Edited by Crow Scarecrow
  • Like 1

I am testing with another character and I leave you a list of the correct requirements to complete the "Favor And Fortune" quest

Ok I was just redirected to here for another bug, kind of rude to close ones post for replies and direct to another post that doesn't have the same problem other then dungeons are mixed up.

But ok, here we go

A MASTERFUL TASK not working, I need to do 6 weeklies before tomorrow morning and I have not a chance to complete weeklies when 1 quest is not happening. Done all higher dungeons except Naryu Sanctum since wednesday and I am stuck on 3/5.

the Favor and Fortune at least you can complete with some workaround to dungeons.

On 9/27/2020 at 1:36 PM, Crow Scarecrow said:

I am testing with another character and I leave you a list of the correct requirements to complete the "Favor And Fortune" quest

SSM also works for BC

On 27. 9. 2020 at 8:37 PM, lillvargen said:

A MASTERFUL TASK not working, I need to do 6 weeklies before tomorrow morning and I have not a chance to complete weeklies when 1 quest is not happening. Done all higher dungeons except Naryu Sanctum since wednesday and I am stuck on 3/5.

I don't know about NA server, but on EU server A masterful Task working correctly, at least for me.
I did 5xCC and it counted for that quest without problems.