Naryu Sanctum Back OwO / ?

JoannaRamira

Doubt it else there would be a seperate announcement. Plus this is based on the development server they have so since sanctum is there they prolly just added it to the dungeon list.

Would be a big embarassement if we got a dungeon but no mention in the patch notes xD

• NCSOFT
4 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

So i read patchnotes today and

https://i.ibb.co/ky06Fr8/Screenshot-2020-08-19-Midnight-Reborn-Notes-and-Overview.png

Are we getting sanctum back OwO ?

Ohh thanks for the catch. Naryu Sanctum is not in this update.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Doubt it else there would be a seperate announcement. Plus this is based on the development server they have so since sanctum is there they prolly just added it to the dungeon list.

Would be a big embarassement if we got a dungeon but no mention in the patch notes xD

Grimoir is correct. It's in our documentation just like the documents we received last month.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

:JinsoyunPale: I need to add the blob sweat emoji...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IcyQuasar said:

Well Just check and NS is NOT accessible Via World or F8. just went to check. 

They closed it months ago for the revamp, which of course doesn't make any sense since it's not a physical building that needs to be closed down to get renovated. But that's how nc rolls, doing stupid things all the time.

• Like 1