server aws

Kaminarikun

Can I ask if I put blade and soul server on aws, then where is the game server located? does ping problem still ping to the Dallas server side or is it ping to the aws server where the player is playing GM? I hope GM give me a little more information, but it's too vague now

Thanks for adding an additional 600+ KM for my data to travel, wow, as if the 3200 KM to Texas wasn't enough its now gonna be 3800.

Worse when Im at work in the oil sands its gonna be 4200 KM.. 

I honestly hope they took the data of where everyone lives and found that this was closest to the majority of people. 

California here, I logged in this morning and got the patch around 8am but couldn't connect. Got kicked after entering my pin.  I checked the maintenance announcement and they said 10 hours for NA server. If all goes well that means 2pm PDT. 

Guess nobody reads anymore...maintenance is delayed for another 30 minutes, ofc you cannot login.....

Launcher only shows you are able to start the game because its the same client used for EU. So if you plau EU you can logon fine, for NA its still maintenance.

Edited by Grimoir