Change character order bugged

derppppp

When I try to change the order of my characters in the login screen, I can move them and then lock them in place, but after I relog or change characters again, it just goes back to the old order.  Am I the only one experiencing that?

This means your cloud save data is corrupt and will not save any new settings. This doesnt just include the character order but also in game settings and unfortunately bns support will not be able to fix it for you as they havent been able to do that for me or others.

The only way for you to have it working is to change on the character screen each time to the local save and not the cloud one in the bottom left corner.

On 7/22/2020 at 3:00 AM, Grimoir said:

This means your cloud save data is corrupt and will not save any new settings. This doesnt just include the character order but also in game settings and unfortunately bns support will not be able to fix it for you as they havent been able to do that for me or others.

The only way for you to have it working is to change on the character screen each time to the local save and not the cloud one in the bottom left corner.

I mean, I wouldn't use the word "working" to describe doing it every time.  That makes it useless. It's not working and needs to be fixed.  Defeats the whole point Q_Q.  I have a character on the 2nd page that I want to stay on the 1st page.

Edited by derppppp

Ok this is a bad joke right? But first of, thank you PhoenixMitra for moving it, unlike other forum staff who delete this very request occasionally.

Topic wise//

You are screwed pal. Nothing can be done about it.

//end

Why its not working, nobody knows. Its just as old of a bug, as the fact that you need to load into a dungeon lobby to load into a dungeon lobby to move into a dungeon via loading screen and moving inside within the same dungeon by using another loading screen to meet up a loading screen which leads into a video (loading process) which cant be canceled just to run content....which and only the loading process video has been resolved after years.

For character order, it seems if you log off on your second page youll login on your second page. Atleast sometimes.

5 hours ago, derppppp said:

I mean, I wouldn't use the word "working" to describe doing it every time.  That makes it useless. It's not working and needs to be fixed.  Defeats the whole point Q_Q.  I have a character on the 2nd page that I want to stay on the 1st page.

Yes but they werent able to fix it for me either. Previously support was able to remove the save file but... apparently not anymore.