Soulstone Plains Dynamic quest from battle can't be claimed

Santa Anna

@HimeThis is first time i went in Soulstone Plains after this patch and found out there is a bug for dynamic quest can't be claimed.So ya in short story the reward after you kill the boss at Battle and get the badge can't be claimed anymore, i really hope this is not an INTENDED bug to stop the evolved stone farming because to many things come together , nerf gold , no more raids revive charms aka 10g at npc now . Also i hope it get fixed in within 2 weeks and not "we are working at it " until people gave up on ssp.
BI23HE0.png

• Like 1

Well if the bug doesn't get fixed next maintenance is INTENDED as hell to stop farming evolved stone  , you know no more evolved stone, less sacred vial in events ,so people will go to buy from F10 oils. 

Also im waiting the ticket answer to see what the guy say, im literaly saying is a "bug" for everyone while he insist my game is broken, so i delete everything related with bns and did a new fresh install from 0 just to show him he is not right ,now i'm waiting his answer .

Also i hope this bug doesn't stay " we sent the proble mto dev in korea and we are working at it " until people gave up on ssp. 

JUSY HOPE loool

Edited by Zuzuzuzuzu
missspell

Me and my wife both got the exact same response from them:

Please do the following:
1) Start the NC Launcher 2.0
2) Sign in with your account details.
3) Scan file
4) Wait for the files to verify.
5) Click on "Start Game"

And it did not work. Tried again today and still not working...

NC has no power to fix this, its the devs in KR, when they make the patch / fix for it then it will be fixed. Posting here every week will not speed up the process.

It will not get a fix unless KR makes it.

you can't fix what is intended :smirk: is just a quest ,not some UFO code to edit  ,also they know about it for already 12-13 days ,also we know who can fix and how the fix work in this game(years of lies),the forum is only for drama ^^

@Hime It is about to be a whole month for a simple dynamic reward to be fixed.

I could have made **minimum** 30~40 Sacred Oils during this time from farming Soulstone Plains but it is just gone. I can't make gold, I can't gain Sacred Oils to upgrade my gear, one of the greatest farm sources in the game for me is gone and I am as you would expect, pretty frustrated about the situation.

Is there no way you could provide an update about this, about if this will get fixed at all ever? This is so frustrating to see something like this that could likely get fixed in 30 minutes by a single person checking things in the code and replacing few lines but not getting any care for A MONTH and not even being listed in known issues. There will be no compensation for this either and I and other players like me who get most of their oils to upgrade soul or gold from SSP will be just losing 30~40 oils because of this bug and not be able to progress in any way, that is the most annoying and sad part.

I really hope this issue is not forgotten or completely ignored and could be fixed soon, just wanted to both remind the issue and ask if I could even get any update about it.