130 jewels SUMMARY

Walex

So they've announced that we'll get 130 jewels from our armory chest.
We didn't.

Two weeks later Cyan said that the thing was inaccurate [link below].
It was also mentioned that we were supposed to get them through login rewards.

Now let me do the math for you:

1. We have got 2 weeks of premium (one for free, one for 1 NCoin). If someone didn't have premium then it would be 16 days, if someone is smart enough. Login rewards provide 1 jewel for F2P, and another 3 for premium (4 total per day).

This event is 28 days long for NA, and 29 for EU. It means that NA players could get 77 jewels from the login rewards (29 x 1 + 16 x 3), while EU players could get 78.

2. We have got that "Armory Selection Box" that we can get by completing 5 daily and 2 weekly challenges. So again, NA players could get 28 + 4 jewels, while EU players could get 29 + 5 jewels.

3. We have got these "juicy" 10 jewels from F10.

Now for the final numbers:

NA players could get 77 from dash, 32 from challenges, and 10 from cash shop, and that's 119.

EU players could get 78 from dash, 34 from challenges, and 10 from cash shop, and that's 122 (a whole 3 more than NA).

Guess what, that's still not 130.

@Cyan my suggestion is to add an additional 10 jewels to F10. This way it WILL be 130 (NA can be fine with 1 less than what was announced I suppose).

Edited by Walex

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Ruri:

LMAO imagine being this butthurt over incorrect patch notes.

Imagine getting every patch wrong patch notes and if you point that out you get ignored by devs, community manager and everyone else related to the patch notes. This can anger people thats totally normal. Looking at some of the patches they say KR is at fault they decided this while they could simply fix alot by themselve they simply say "KR is at fault".

What stops them from giving premium members the last free Jewels ? What stops them from  giving Players fish baits to counter trash events ? People are getting angry cause this Publisher has the power to make the game better even without the devs but the publisher dosent care. If you hope and hope and hope but nothing changes people get angry.

Cyan said nowhere in that post that we are supposed to get 130 jewels through login rewards he only said the jewels from the login rewards are the ones we were intended to get. Please learn to read and stop crying about this already.

23 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

What stops them from giving premium members the last free Jewels ? What stops them from  giving Players fish baits to counter trash events ? People are getting angry cause this Publisher has the power to make the game better even without the devs but the publisher dosent care. If you hope and hope and hope but nothing changes people get angry.

Publisher cannot do any kind of changes as they please without the permission of the developers unless publisher has bought exclusive rights to do so. As simple as that. Fact that Ncwest does not have its own development team for BnS means they do not have any rights to change the game except localization without asking the developers first, as far as I know anyways. So no, they don't have the power. They could get the power though but that costs a lot of money.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Amarathiel:

Publisher cannot do any kind of changes as they please without the permission of the developers unless publisher has bought exclusive rights to do so. As simple as that. Fact that Ncwest does not have its own development team for BnS means they do not have any rights to change the game except localization without asking the developers first, as far as I know anyways. So no, they don't have the power. They could get the power though but that costs a lot of money.

To my knowledge they have the power over F10 but even if they dont they can atleast tell us that they do not so people know. Currently it simply looks like they dont give a crap in NCwest since even all my demands about the removal of PVP restriction are not known by KR devs or how do you explain Tag team daily on tuesday/thursday/saturday ? days you cannot play Tag team in the first place. It dosent even matter if they have the power over F10 its a fact now they dont forward our critic or whishes to KR.

3 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Imagine getting every patch wrong patch notes and if you point that out you get ignored by devs, community manager and everyone else related to the patch notes. This can anger people thats totally normal. Looking at some of the patches they say KR is at fault they decided this while they could simply fix alot by themselve they simply say "KR is at fault".

I'm not angry but if they say we'll get something then players are supposed to get it.

There have been many times where "misscommunications" happened and people got rightfully angry but this time it's not like that, you complain that we get ~120 instead of the announced 130 jewels?! That's just silly, get a life.