Let us buy extraordinary remnants with call to arms tokens

Yugenn

As a returning player, the gear from the event is fantastic but it just simply is not enough for any pug party to take me in f8. cathedra cliffs, hangar 0 and stonescale passage are just too difficult to clear without getting carried. I propose allowing players to buy the remnants with call to arms tokens like the den of ancients, tt and et remnants otherwise I don't see myself getting through all 12 stages.

• Like 2

I thought so too, no new player can get those without being carried even a decently geared char already has trouble even finding a party for cc. Also i think the cost for the raid remnants is too high, no new player can get those remnants from the raid itself. It's nice that there is a alternative to getting them but at this cost i doubt any new player will be able to open the stage 12 box unless they are really lucky and find someone to at least carry them through TT. Both raids plus mao which new players prolly can't do either it's 220 tokens to get those remnants from the dragon express, it's just way too much.

42 minutes ago, Cor said:

I thought so too, no new player can get those without being carried even a decently geared char already has trouble even finding a party for cc. Also i think the cost for the raid remnants is too high, no new player can get those remnants from the raid itself. It's nice that there is a alternative to getting them but at this cost i doubt any new player will be able to open the stage 12 box unless they are really lucky and find someone to at least carry them through TT. Both raids plus mao which new players prolly can't do either it's 220 tokens to get those remnants from the dragon express, it's just way too much.

Agreed

TT/ET are both extreme for new players to have any realistic hopes of, but the extraordinary remnants are not too big an issue imo. I have an alt with essentially only gear from the event thus far that is pulling enough to realistically do CC. I'm just doing CC on it each day to cover all the remnants. It will take multiple weekly instances to get all 12 chest anyway, so that strat. is fairly feasible.
CC does not take that much gear to clear. The only real check is the mini-boss, but my partner and I were duoing that in TT gear when it came out anyways, so it should be more than feasible for a party with the event gear. (keeping in mind people should be smart about that and be leveling up the accessories as they go. Should have at least +3 TT ring/earring, neck, belt, glove, etc.)

4 hours ago, Killiefish said:

TT/ET are both extreme for new players to have any realistic hopes of, but the extraordinary remnants are not too big an issue imo. I have an alt with essentially only gear from the event thus far that is pulling enough to realistically do CC. I'm just doing CC on it each day to cover all the remnants. It will take multiple weekly instances to get all 12 chest anyway, so that strat. is fairly feasible.
CC does not take that much gear to clear. The only real check is the mini-boss, but my partner and I were duoing that in TT gear when it came out anyways, so it should be more than feasible for a party with the event gear. (keeping in mind people should be smart about that and be leveling up the accessories as they go. Should have at least +3 TT ring/earring, neck, belt, glove, etc.)

Are you doing your runs in a static or pug party? also isnt it useless to get accs to +3 since they dont give extra stats unless you breakthrough?

All runs have been pugs on this toon, from CC down and also including BT/VT/Throne. Breakthroughs are pretty easy with non-TT acc. at least just using the mats they gave in the first 3-4 boxes.

Anyone having troubles pugging should try to get those gem slots opened up asap and at least upgrade to +3 even if you can't breakthrough. It just "looks" better for people doing a quick inspect.

12 minutes ago, Killiefish said:

All runs have been pugs on this toon, from CC down and also including BT/VT/Throne. Breakthroughs are pretty easy with non-TT acc. at least just using the mats they gave in the first 3-4 boxes.

Anyone having troubles pugging should try to get those gem slots opened up asap and at least upgrade to +3 even if you can't breakthrough. It just "looks" better for people doing a quick inspect.

i cant even level my accs since were missing the legendary jewels were supposed to be getting from the boxes and getting my wep to +3 opened 0 gem slots. you must be pretty lucky since i cant find a single party that will take me

Edited by Yugenn

There is a thread on reddit where someone did the math and it confirms that it's pretty much impossible to open stage 12 without doing TT+ET unless you hardcore farm the event. Considering the contents of stage 11+12 box it's not worth opening those if you can't get the TT+ET remnants from the raid itself it's better to get the Ascension/radiance stones and oil instead.

1 hour ago, Cor said:

There is a thread on reddit where someone did the math and it confirms that it's pretty much impossible to open stage 12 without doing TT+ET unless you hardcore farm the event. Considering the contents of stage 11+12 box it's not worth opening those if you can't get the TT+ET remnants from the raid itself it's better to get the Ascension/radiance stones and oil instead.

yeah i just plan on getting to stage 11 for the full tt soul shield

On 29.3.2020 at 11:15 AM, Yugenn said:

As a returning player, the gear from the event is fantastic but it just simply is not enough for any pug party to take me in f8. cathedra cliffs, hangar 0 and stonescale passage are just too difficult to clear without getting carried. I propose allowing players to buy the remnants with call to arms tokens like the den of ancients, tt and et remnants otherwise I don't see myself getting through all 12 stages.

Stop whining, CC and hangar are easy doable with a 1.7k group, it just takes longer to kill the bosses.

same with Myorang, 1.7k AP and its easy already.

Edited by Arohk

8 minutes ago, Arohk said:

Stop whining, CC and hangar are easy doable with a 1.7k group, it just takes longer to kill the bosses.

same with Myorang, 1.7k AP and its easy already.

You completely missed the point. They might be doable with 1.7k ap, but if you didn't already know. It's pretty hard to get 1.7k ap when your weapon only has 3 gem slots. Also the point is that nobody in f8 is taking me and nobody joins when I try to start a pug.

46 minutes ago, Yugenn said:

You completely missed the point. They might be doable with 1.7k ap, but if you didn't already know. It's pretty hard to get 1.7k ap when your weapon only has 3 gem slots. Also the point is that nobody in f8 is taking me and nobody joins when I try to start a pug.

i made this one just for you.

So, here's a tip for CC... bring revitilizer pills. Using one gives you dragon blood, which is pretty much an extra life. They'll keep you alive longer and allow you to keep going. Take one at the beginning of the dungeon and one before the boss fight. As for the boss, all you REALLY need to know is to avoid his red attacks. Proper positioning and iframe skills will let you avoid those hits (and getting DoT damage stacks) placed on you.

I've been running CC on my archer (who's using A9, since it's better overall than GC until you hit st 6) and I've had little to no problem joining and completing the dungeon every day.

3 hours ago, SilverFoxR said:

So, here's a tip for CC... bring revitilizer pills. Using one gives you dragon blood, which is pretty much an extra life. They'll keep you alive longer and allow you to keep going. Take one at the beginning of the dungeon and one before the boss fight. As for the boss, all you REALLY need to know is to avoid his red attacks. Proper positioning and iframe skills will let you avoid those hits (and getting DoT damage stacks) placed on you.

I've been running CC on my archer (who's using A9, since it's better overall than GC until you hit st 6) and I've had little to no problem joining and completing the dungeon every day.

i know about lucky revitalizers ive been using them for the harder dungeons. the issue isnt mechanics. its that i cant even find a willing pug to take me in f8. guess ill just have to try lfp  

16 hours ago, Arohk said:

i made this one just for you.

now do it again with 400 ping. exactly. not everyone plays with perfect conditions buddy. also how do i know the rest of the party doesnt have 1800+ ap. u only checked 2 other people

Edited by Yugenn

vor einer Stunde schrieb Yugenn:

now do it again with 400 ping. exactly. not everyone plays with perfect conditions buddy. also how do i know the rest of the party has 1800+ ap. u only checked 2 other people

You said your problem is, that you don't get into parties. Nobody knows your ping, so that makes no sense xD Also why is it important what gear the other persons had to find a party? You can look them up on BNSTree btw. The FM had ET gear and the Destro TT gear + Wingsong 3, the other ones had event gear and the fight only lasted about 3 minutes. The enrage timer is 10 minutes so 1.218.000.00 HP / 600 sec = 2.030.000 Group DPS -> ~338k per Person to clear this. Should be doable ;D
And almost nobody plays with perfect conditions in BNS :HajoonCheer:
Just an advice: If you want to boost your AP a bit, because that's sadly the most important stat in F8, you can farm triangular gems (and gem hammers) in Moon Refuge. You can't upgrade them, but they are totally enough for the current content.

Edited by RyVerseLy

4 hours ago, RyVerseLy said:

You said your problem is, that you don't get into parties. Nobody knows your ping, so that makes no sense xD Also why is it important what gear the other persons had to find a party? You can look them up on BNSTree btw. The FM had ET gear and the Destro TT gear + Wingsong 3, the other ones had event gear and the fight only lasted about 3 minutes. The enrage timer is 10 minutes so 1.218.000.00 HP / 600 sec = 2.030.000 Group DPS -> ~338k per Person to clear this. Should be doable ;D
And almost nobody plays with perfect conditions in BNS :HajoonCheer:
Just an advice: If you want to boost your AP a bit, because that's sadly the most important stat in F8, you can farm triangular gems (and gem hammers) in Moon Refuge. You can't upgrade them, but they are totally enough for the current content.

the guy was talking about how easy the dungeon is to clear with 1700ap and yeah i have gilded triangular gems, the only thing is that i cant use them because my weapon only has 3 open gem slots, and i kinda dont want to waste my life away farming gem hammers. 

Edited by Yugenn

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Yugenn:

the guy was talking about how easy the dungeon is to clear with only 1700ap and yeah i have gilded triangular gems, the only thing is that i cant use them because my weapon only has 3 open gem slots, and i kinda dont want to waste my life away farming gem hammers. 

Well you saw my calculation? Everyone needs to do ~338k DPS in a group with 6 persons to beat the enrage timer. With 1.7k you should do 1-2 Mio DPS depending on your class and if you maxed your accs or sitting on stage 3. Even with highping you should do more than 338k.

Edited by RyVerseLy

Some people can't be helped i guess, also if your ping is 400+ all the time, go play something else, this game is unplayable with ping 200+

stop playing the victim and start trying

Edited by Arohk

59 minutes ago, RyVerseLy said:

Well you saw my calculation? Everyone needs to do ~338k DPS in a group with 6 persons to beat the enrage timer. With 1.7k you should do 1-2 Mio DPS depending on your class and if you maxed your accs or sitting on stage 3. Even with highping you should do more than 338k.

Right, but thats the bare minimum dps required to clear, and in a pug party people are bound to make mistakes and get killed. myself included. so pug parties are always raising the ap so they can just braindead dps the boss and not care about mechs

29 minutes ago, Arohk said:

Some people can't be helped i guess, also if your ping is 400+ all the time, go play something else, this game is unplayable with ping 200+

stop playing the victim and start trying

will you keep advertising your vids of you flexing that you can clear dungeons? i never said anything about den of ancients and idc if the game is unplayable. im playing for nostalgia

6 minutes ago, Yugenn said:

will you keep advertising your vids of you flexing that you can clear dungeons? i never said anything about den of ancients and idc if the game is unplayable. im playing for nostalgia

It is not about flexing but i am just trying to make my point clear, because people keep whining about how it is impossible to do 1 year old content.

I also watched videos of people clearing those dungeons back then, to learn the mechanics and get better, but you're obviously unwilling to improve yourself and keep finding excuses.

Because of the crybabies they added Den of Ancient token  in exchange to the dragon express, i get that you can buy the TT and ET tokens, i am probably unable to do ET first boss on my alt as well and TT boss 4 is still tricky if you fail mechanics it can wipe you quickly, adding high raid bosses to the event was not the best idea.

I suggest you find a clan to do these.

But hey you will have to do Den of Ancients anyway if you want to upgrade your glove, took me 16 full runs on Sunday to get two of them on my warden.

7 minutes ago, Arohk said:

It is not about flexing but i am just trying to make my point clear, because people keep whining about how it is impossible to do 1 year old content.

I also watched videos of people clearing those dungeons back then, to learn the mechanics and get better, but you're obviously unwilling to improve yourself and keep finding excuses.

Because of the crybabies they added Den of Ancient token  in exchange to the dragon express, i get that you can buy the TT and ET tokens, i am probably unable to do ET first boss on my alt as well and TT boss 4 is still tricky if you fail mechanics it can wipe you quickly, adding high raid bosses to the event was not the best idea.

I suggest you find a clan to do these.

But hey you will have to do Den of Ancients anyway if you want to upgrade your glove, took me 16 full runs on Sunday to get two of them on my warden.

how are they excuses? theyre valid reasons that you just dont want to accept because you had to work for all this free gear that theyre giving to new/returning players. also why would i need to do den of ancients to upgrade my gloves. there are no mats needed that is exclusively gotten from den of ancients.