New Players

Lelousch

Hi everyone me and my 2 friends played blade and soul 3 years ago but for few days only . Now we want to give it a chance again , but we cant understand the lvl 60 boost in the shop .  Do we can boost ur old lvl 30-40 characters to 60 ? and after boosting to 60 we still can play the story?

The level 60 boost is designed for players running multiple alts and don't want to repeat the story for the umptenth time. You will be skipped through a number of chapters in the storyline to a point where the developers believe you would be at level 60. Level 60 is basically where all the player population is right now. If you are rushing to join the dungeon runs and raids and have no interest in the story you should be fine. You can always catch up on the storyline from youtube vids.

11 minutes ago, Lelousch said:

Do we can boost ur old lvl 30-40 characters to 60 ? and after boosting to 60 we still can play the story?

You create a lvl60 character with the voucher. And no, you only do the last story chapter after boost.

If you didn't create a character with voucher lv 60 yet, stop for few seconds and think about this : 

To level up a character from level 1 to current day it take you 20h .

Yellow 18h30 

Orange between 1h-2h ( i stop looking for time with TT orange ,burnout )

I did this BM without premium membership so sometimes you have to wait the 3min cd windstride.

Act 1 -1h 20min

Act 2 -2h 20min

Act 3 -2h 55min

Act 4 -4h

Act 5 - 10min +50min

Act 6 -45min

Act 7 -1h 30min

Act 8 -2h

Act 9 -1h 40min

Act 10 -55min

My own opinion about this is better to level up the character and use the money from voucher which cost 50euro( 4k ncoins) to buy gold( around 12-14k gold ) or sell items from F10 with rate of 3g per 1nc and use to upgrade after a little more your character. 

Still i wouldn't give money anymore on this game since they don't care about us but this is another story.

As per materials to upgrade and get a little boosting way ,go fishing is worth so much. 150g per day if you manage to use all the points per day. 

TIP for fishing : before you let ur pc on to fish , log off and log in right before fishing, it will keep you between 3h-4h before it will fail ,after relogg again and repeat .

Don't ask why fishing fail, ncsoft don't care.

Oh forgot to say , act 3 and act 4 are boring as F*** ,with act 5 things start 'moving faster ' like you lose the notion of time.

SO GOOD LUCK ENJOYING THE GAME xD ^^ 

Edited by Zuzuzuzuzu
Add text