NC didn't ruined this event. We did

Aulann

This event had it's problems yes, but it was still at lest enjoyable for the first few days until everyone found out you could use alliances to bypass the soft cap for the zone and decided that they were going to keep large portions of the zones to themselves and their clans. clamming every mob in that zone even if no one was attacking it at the time. It's not being ganked that pisses me off the most it's the people threaten me to leave untagged mobs alone just so they can have all them to themselves. Even if NCsoft added 10x the mobs I am 110% sure that you guys would still be greedy brats.

NCsoft created this toxic environment but we had the choice, like EU, to be willing to enjoy the event together and share but NCsoft failed to take in account how much greedier westerns are to their own So congratulations BNS community, you've now become more toxic/greedy in my eyes then LOL and I am done with this event, you can hate and troll/call me a baby all you want but I just don't care anymore.

18 minutes ago, Aulann said:

This event had it's problems yes, but it was still at lest enjoyable for the first few days until everyone found out you could use alliances to bypass the soft cap for the zone and decided that they were going to keep large portions of the zones to themselves and their clans. clamming every mob in that zone even if no one was attacking it at the time. It's not being ganked that pisses me off the most it's the people threaten me to leave untagged mobs alone just so they can have all them to themselves. Even if NCsoft added 10x the mobs I am 110% sure that you guys would still be greedy brats.

NCsoft created this toxic environment but we had the choice, like EU, to be willing to enjoy the event together and share but NCsoft failed to take in account how much greedier westerns are to their own So congratulations BNS community, you've now become more toxic/greedy in my eyes then LOL and I am done with this event, you can hate and troll/call me a baby all you want but I just don't care anymore.

It was doomed from the beginning, don't blame the players, blame the system.

This is literally ncsoft's fault. They released the event with 1/6th of the player cap it should've had. They made a plethora of bad decisions that has caused the player base to dwindle to what it is now. Which helped cause many of the problems. Including having only a few really geared pvp clans. These issues combined along with the lure of frankly absurd riches for control have helped create this nightmare situation.

The entire point of this event is to incentivize world pvp with the lure of riches. It's working as intended. The idea that everyone should just share is completely contrary to how the event was designed. It's just extra bad with the mistakes ncsoft has made here in the west. I can't comment on the eu situation as I don't know people there. I don't know how the game has been handled there. Either way that doesn't matter.

4 minutes ago, Shekinah said:

Well it's the players fault for making alliances to secure the rewards and not let others join the event.

But NCSOFT/NCWEST is to blame for restricting the event to only one channel, once a day and also forcing pvp into a pve event.

Yes. I am not giving NC a pass but even with the flaw it was still playable and enjoyable when everyone was equal. If there wasn't the alliance thing it would fix 90% of my problems with it but because people can control who gets in and who doesn't that has caused all the toxicity. Or at lest ramped it up to 11. If everyone know that only a set number of people are able to get in and you can't bypass it they be less like to be going around ganking or trying to clam zones as their own because they know if they did people would just fight them and no one would want to risk that. You'd get a few who would and that's okay because that's part of the event. it's a PVP zone

16 hours ago, ElectricPotato said:

Eh, I'd enjoy the 100/500/1000 gold prizes shifted to 10/50/100 gold, and unlimited channels with a new channel every 100 players.  Hunters orb from 10g->1g is optional. 

Why does my ingame serverresponse delay go from 120-150  to  250-300 in HR? damn

the server:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/l4FATJpd4LWgeruTK/giphy.gif

"NC didn't ruined this event. We did" - nice of you to acknowledge it's your fault somehow, since I never even got to see the inside of refuge, so don't you dare use the all-econmpassing "we". It's disrespectful to the 95% who have only ever had the opportunity to see event on streams.